[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bier's Trip to NY

Hugh 0ne

"So, we're hosting a little get together at the house, there'll be about 15 people coming, none of which I've ever met. :D But don't worry, I feel like I really know them, because they all spend a lot of time at the huddle message boards. :DBiermeister is coming all the way from Colorado, and he's bringing their wife and new baby girl. They have a baby girl, I'm sure they're not serial killers. :D Then NSab and his brother Mauraders are coming all the way up from Philly on their Harleys (I know mini-NSab doesn't have a Harley, but roll with me on this one, it adds effect :D ) Then Dutchess Jack, the gay pirate and his wife the Captains Wench, who, coincedentally happens to have a nice rack, are coming as well. No, Dutchess isn't really gay, well, maybe he is, but there's nothing wrong with that. And he's bringing a tuna casserole. :DBrewer and his family should be coming as well. Yes, his name is Brewer because of the excess amount of alcohol he consumes, but don't worry, he doesn't drink as much as that lush Twiley I was telling you about. :D

Nogohawk, who really likes birds, might make the trip as well. I know it's weird for a guy to really like birds, but I couldn't not invite him. :D

A few other really nice guys, like BrooklynCrew, EasynDirty (no honey, I have no idea why he calls himself that), and juanruiz might be swinging by as well.

Just remember honey, keep 9-1-1 on speed dial, and hide everything that could get stolen, especially when NSab and Mauraders show up. Everything's going to be fine. Oh, and make sure you plan on sending our first born to a babysitter." :D

:D

Edited by Hugh 0ne

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That could be a deal breaker for the wife; probably best you didn't mention him.

1448788[/snapback]

Just tell her he is a foulder of the religious movement called the whompostles.

"Oh yeah, and honey, one more thing, Whomper might be coming. He's actually the founder of an online huddle religious cult. They call themselves the Whompostles. I guess he's a reverend or deacon or pastor or something, so I'm sure he's not a serial killer." :D

Edited by Hugh 0ne

"So, we're hosting a little get together at the house, there'll be about 15 people coming, none of which I've ever met. :D But don't worry, I feel like I really know them, because they all spend a lot of time at the huddle message boards. :DBiermeister is coming all the way from Colorado, and he's bringing their wife and new baby girl. They have a baby girl, I'm sure they're not serial killers.  :D Then NSab and his brother Mauraders are coming all the way up from Philly on their Harleys (I know mini-NSab doesn't have a Harley, but roll with me on this one, it adds effect :D ) Then Dutchess Jack, the gay pirate and his wife the Captains Wench, who, coincedentally happens to have a nice rack, are coming as well. No, Dutchess isn't really gay, well, maybe he is, but there's nothing wrong with that. And he's bringing a tuna casserole. :DBrewer and his family should be coming as well. Yes, his name is Brewer because of the excess amount of alcohol he consumes, but don't worry, he doesn't drink as much as that lush Twiley I was telling you about. :lock:

Nogohawk, who really likes birds, might make the trip as well. I know it's weird for a guy to really like birds, but I couldn't not invite him. :D

A few other really nice guys, like BrooklynCrew, EasynDirty (no honey, I have no idea why he calls himself that), and juanruiz might be swinging by as well.

Just remember honey, keep 9-1-1 on speed dial, and hide everything that could get stolen, especially when NSab and Mauraders show up. Everything's going to be fine. Oh, and make sure you plan on sending our first born to a babysitter." :D

1448762[/snapback]

:sick:

Classic! It reminds of whenever I meet up with a huddler or talking about a trip I'm about to make to meet up with huddlers..."yeah, I...umm...:D...am gonna meet some...ummm...:D...friends out...or something. :D

:sick:

Was too afraid to mention that mafia man Whomper huh?

1448769[/snapback]

you have to add in that you've hired a special celebrity guest/entertainer-who? Dan Pastorini of course, but tell her to invite over some lady friends because while us men can talk football with the guy, they will also find him "interesting" being as he's a former Playgirl coverboy....Dan offers a little something for everyone.