[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bier's Trip to NY

Hugh 0ne

When I talked about this a bit to my sister, I just used your real names. :D

1451368[/snapback]

Not all of us have access to The Database. I don't know many real names. I almost had to have "Wiegie" paged at the airport. :D

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a scare that I didnt want to mention. My Nephews confirmation. My wife wasnt sure if it was sunday or saturday. Found out today its saturday :D The whompers are in..A while back I put a post up for Twiley to evaluate a bottle of wine i got for Christmas 2 years ago. Its a 1985 Monsanto il poggio chianti. Twiley said it was good stuff and ive been waiting for the right occasion to have it. June 4th we get to check it out.

I had a scare that I didnt want to mention. My Nephews confirmation. My wife wasnt sure if it was sunday or saturday. Found out today its saturday :D  The whompers are in..A while back I put a post up for Twiley to evaluate a bottle of wine i got for Christmas 2 years ago. Its a 1985 Monsanto il poggio chianti. Twiley said it was good stuff and ive been waiting for the right occasion to have it. June 4th we get to check it out.

1451482[/snapback]

i was going to make sangria for you... we won't use that bottle :D

i was going to make sangria for you... we won't use that bottle :D

1451487[/snapback]

:D

I had a scare that I didnt want to mention. My Nephews confirmation. My wife wasnt sure if it was sunday or saturday. Found out today its saturday :D  The whompers are in..A while back I put a post up for Twiley to evaluate a bottle of wine i got for Christmas 2 years ago. Its a 1985 Monsanto il poggio chianti. Twiley said it was good stuff and ive been waiting for the right occasion to have it. June 4th we get to check it out.

1451482[/snapback]

I was thinking of bringing a few bottles up for the occassion ... since this will be a "Special Occassion" :D

Anyway, the wife likes her Chardonney, so there will be some of that coming too. :D

She bought me one of those portable fridges you can plug into the car and it goes everywhere with us!

I was thinking of bringing a few bottles up for the occassion ... since this will be a "Special Occassion" :D

Anyway, the wife likes her Chardonney, so there will be some of that coming too. :D

She bought me one of those portable fridges you can plug into the car and it goes everywhere with us!

1453733[/snapback]

I hear Quilceda Creek is a decent wine. :D

My wife stumbled onto my mystery huddler thread.  :D

Try explaining that!  :doah:

"Yeah honey, I sent in my picture so a bunch of people I've never met and probably never will can call me gay and ugly and stupid"..... "No I didn't lose a bet"....."Well, it was funny to me" :D  "No dear, I didn't give them our address"

1450548[/snapback]

:D

Yeah some people don't get it. Especially when we explain how Biermiester helped make our honeymoon that much better. :D:D:D

They also tend not to mock you as much when you win the league due to the huddle :D

I'll bring the Miller Lite and a couple of cousins.

1453797[/snapback]

Significant others are welcome so we expect our southern friends to bring a few cousins.

• 1 year later...

wow.... been a quick 2 years.

this brought a smile to my face today. thanks.

i'm surpised that we didn't have the typical follow-up posts (ie: hugh is hughly ghey, whomp is a goon in need of a back brush, etc)

Biermeister is coming all the way from Colorado, and he's bringing their wife and new baby girl. They have a baby girl, I'm sure they're not serial killers. :wacko:

We have had the Bier family in our home and I think you are probably safe with them... (unless Bier takes you for a ride in a rental minivan).

Edit to add: I should have probably read the post date of the original thread before responding.

Edited by wiegie