[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A haircut poll

Trots

A haircut poll  

57 members have voted

1. 1. When getting a haircut, do you opt for

• the girl with the really big cans?
    • the one that has done good work in the past?
    • Neither - I cut my own like Puddy and Grunge.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The girl that cuts my hair is hot as hell and has an awesome body. Matter of fact, all of the girls at my place are hot and know how to cut hair.

But, I pay $50 for a haircut. :D

The girls at the place I go to are pretty hot too and I get to drink wine or beer throughout the time I'm there. I can't rate their ability as they would have to have more hair to work with to be judged though.

The girls at the place I go to are pretty hot too and I get to drink wine or beer throughout the time I'm there. I can't rate their ability as they would have to have more hair to work with to be judged though.

don’t you get some hair clippings in the beer?

Mine gal is really cute, has big hams and serves me beer or wine, depending on the time of the apt.

The best part is the shampoo! Lying back with head facing up whilst the jigglies do the dance just inches from my face. I love the scalp massage, too bad it doesn't come with happy ending :D

It's a beautiful thing(s) and worth the $40 :D

The best part is the shampoo! Lying back with head facing up whilst the jigglies do the dance just inches from my face. I love the scalp massage, too bad it doesn't come with happy ending :D

+1

oh how i love shamping with the jigglies.

Wow I'm a poll option two days in a row.

But I go to a very established barber about a block away from ChiefJay's wifes cans. I don't get the appeal of the 'salon' route. Well, maybe for hankk.

Edited by Puddy

Mine gal is really cute, has big hams and serves me beer or wine, depending on the time of the apt.

It's a beautiful thing(s) and worth the $40 :D

My wife's salon has a shampoo "girl" (sorry Squeege) that has giant bazumbas, that alone is worth the $16 if I had to pay it. She's like 20 so those puppies are nice.

Always a tough call.......

The 30 minutes of the big rack or

the solid haircut that pays off for 2-3 weeks. well, I am in Seattle, so I go off the board...........

nice little gay asian fellow cuts my hair-

I figured I would get the big racks outside the salon, with the great haircut

The girl that cuts my hair is hot as hell and has an awesome body. Matter of fact, all of the girls at my place are hot and know how to cut hair.

But, I pay $50 for a haircut. :D

THEY should rub one out for you under the capes for that price :D

I go to Barbersol Bill. He has been my barber for years. I'd go to the woman with really big cans, but I have to take my glasses of when I get my hair cut, so I really couldn't appreciate them the way that they should be.

I'm surprised no one has thought of this before. Open a hair salon for men with nothing but women with large racks working there. Hooters for hair. If the girls worked it right, they could amass fairly large tips. :D

There is a place here where all the girls wear bikini tops while they cut hair. :D