[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A haircut poll

Trots

A haircut poll  

57 members have voted

1. 1. When getting a haircut, do you opt for

• the girl with the really big cans?
    • the one that has done good work in the past?
    • Neither - I cut my own like Puddy and Grunge.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was forced with this very dilemma this morning. I opted for the big cans and now am facing several weeks of a sub-standard haircut. Which choice would you have made? :D

You made a wise choice.

I'm surprised no one has thought of this before. Open a hair salon for men with nothing but women with large racks working there. Hooters for hair. If the girls worked it right, they could amass fairly large tips. :D

Edited by Kid Cid

I'm surprised no one has thought of this before. Open a hair salon for men with nothing but women with large racks working there. Hooters for hair. If the girls worked it right, they could amass fairly large tips. :D

Oh, you said tips. :D

There is a woman in frederick Md that owns a hair salon and was trying to make it a topless hair salon. That didn't fly over very well in the conservative city of Frederick.

Like whomper my wife cuts hair, she has nice cans but I see those all the time :D

Pre wife it was a combination of both. The key of course is to find a hot chick with nice cans that can cut hair.

I had familiar relations with a previous stylist with big cans. That alone should point you in that direction. :D

There is a woman in frederick Md that owns a hair salon and was trying to make it a topless hair salon. That didn't fly over very well in the conservative city of Frederick.

Hmmm, that would have been worth the short commute. :D

Edited by Trots

Oh hell, what's the name of the place? I'll drive the 45 minutes to see if I can help her out. :D

I came up with that theory years ago. If I walk into a salon, I wanted the hotest chick in there cutting my hair. My girlfriends use to say that was a bunch of crap. You just want her to rub against you.

I would say yes that's a perk, BUT..... normal guys want their hair cut by a good looking woman. If you walk in a see a good looking woman and an ugly woman..... WHO DO YOU THINK HAS MORE EXPERIENCE. That ugly woman just get the left overs.... the hot chick is practicing ALL DAY LONG...

When my wife was at the shop she was working one night and one of her coworkers actually had a guy rubbing one out under the cape..They called the cops and he was arrested on the spot.