[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vacation

Deacon Bill

Started my vacation today. :D Heading to Columbus, Oh. this afternoon for a wedding this weekend. Once that's over, I'll be heading back home to do some deck work. :D Have to rip out all the old nailed planks, and replace them with new. :D And if the wife can ever pick out a color of stain she likes, I'll do that too. Hope you all have a great 4th of July :D , and wondering what your plans may be. :D

Enjoy, I am gone until Wednesday myself. Everyone have a great 4th :D

My Youngest daughters birthday is 4th of July. We are having a BBQ birthday party for her tomorrow. The rest of the weekend we will play by ear.

all of you have the stench of responsibility draped upon you. i, on the other hand, have rented a house at Sullivan's Island for the week with two of my friends and will be chasing young girls up and down the beach, drinking beer at all times, having crab boils, playing bocce, horseshoes, and generally doing some hard core bronzing.

My kids (3) are coming in tomorrow (Sat.) for the long weekend. Going to be fantastic having everybody together for a few days. Our little town has an Old Fashioned Fourth Celebration, its a pretty neat three day town party.

Maybe go down to the camp, take a canoe trip down the river, party around the campfire. Happy times.

going to a pig roast tomorrow. lots of beer and frilly desserts...

coming home Sunday to more alcohol abuse. Pass out. Wake up Monday for some more Alcohol Abuse...any coincidence that Alcohol Abuse has the same initials as Alcoholics Anonymous?

Tuesday going to the Uncle's for a cookout...no alcohol.

Edited by loaf

Ah, nice 5 day weekend here as well. Taking my two boys to the pool today, then grabbing some beer and fireworks and will just chill with them today. Going to the water park here in KC this weekend and will be drinking lots and blowing lots of shiatt up :D:D

Have a Happy 4th everyone!!! Be safe!

I'm out :D

All Star tournament for my 10-year-old this weekend. Two games Saturday, one each Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Could be worse. After all, it is the Great American Pastime. :D

My Bro & family (Godson) will be here from Houston. My cousin and husband will be in from Dallas. My cuz will be havin' the 4th. Not to mention seeing Spain, Gil, and Mr. & Mrs. Chavez on monday! :D

Have fun ALL!

:D

Vegas. Flight leaves at 8:15pm from Cleveland airport returning on the redeye 7/3/06.

First time away from the babies (2 and 4), but they're in good hands with Grandma (will probably have more fun than normal!) and I need the break.

Vegas. Flight leaves at 8:15pm from Cleveland airport returning on the redeye 7/3/06.

First time away from the babies (2 and 4), but they're in good hands with Grandma (will probably have more fun than normal!) and I need the break.

Don't bet on the Big Six! :D

Sitting at the airport to leave for Vegas as well. Bachelor party. I'm quite sure it will involve a little bit of booze and hoots... :D:D

I'm on vacay all week starting yesterday, heading up North by Lake Huron tomorrow with the family and a bunch of extended family, brother, cuzs, and all our brats. Should be a good one.

Puddy watch my house for me. :D