[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Basketbrawl

Jumpin Johnies

I think the initial push could be signed off as heat of the moment extra ciricular basketball give and take and no way warranted that cheap shot. That kid should be beaten with a bat.

The was a straight up azz whooping! :D

I hope they rake that kid and his family over the coals. He was way out of line and something needs to be done. Can you imagine if the roles were reversed in that altercation Rev. Al would be all over this case helping take the kid and his family to court and getting all kinds of national attention. This should be no different. F*** that kid, I hope they take his family's house and anything else they could get. Too bad the kid said at the end that he has no injuries or problems from the incident. The father even made a face, biting his lip, as if to say shut up kid that doesn't help us out.

As soon as he gets to the Chicagoland area, I'm sure he'll be checking in. Would the Bizarro Spain like to chime in here? :D

:D

He would--but he has to leave in five minutes to go to his brother's wedding rehearsal and doesn't have enough time to give the post the justice it would deserve.

The was a straight up azz whooping! :D

I hope they rake that kid and his family over the coals. He was way out of line and something needs to be done. Can you imagine if the roles were reversed in that altercation Rev. Al would be all over this case helping take the kid and his family to court and getting all kinds of national attention. This should be no different. F*** that kid, I hope they take his family's house and anything else they could get. Too bad the kid said at the end that he has no injuries or problems from the incident. The father even made a face, biting his lip, as if to say shut up kid that doesn't help us out.

The shameful part of this syory is the detectives unwillingness to go after the person that committed the assault. You'd have an easier time being a black female making up a bogus rape allegation against three innocent white boys in Durham, NC.

The shameful part of this syory is the detectives unwillingness to go after the person that committed the assault. You'd have an easier time being a black female making up a bogus rape allegation against three innocent white boys in Durham, NC.

anyone want to wager on the detectives background..... :D

I don't care what color anyone is, I'm colorblind. If those roles were reversed it wouldn't matter at all to me. That attack was brutal and I hope it's handled properly.

:D

They are my grandfather's brothers and their kids. Pig farmers out past Vernon. If you don't call first they will shoot at you as you head down the driveway onto their property. They probably owe the IRS a ton of money. The tattoos represent Klansmen looking down a well at a black dude. They are bad and dangerous people.

They are my grandfather's brothers and their kids. Pig farmers out past Vernon. If you don't call first they will shoot at you as you head down the driveway onto their property. They probably owe the IRS a ton of money. The tattoos represent Klansmen looking down a well at a black dude. They are bad and dangerous people.

Oh

Can you imagine if the roles were reversed in that altercation Rev. Al would be all over this case helping take the kid and his family to court and getting all kinds of national attention.

And Fox News would never have done a segment on it either.