[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Newbie Alert

PantherDave

Well we have someone to give 37 a run for his money, I thought it was Fatman doing an alias, but perhaps not, so just check out "gordo721", as he's rolling for a landslide victory for "NTOY" award, hell, he's already got my vote-a true wanker.

dude i started out asking for a lil help and when some of you guys were a bunch of a-holes with me i was the hell with you guys!!! not of of you guy just some of you guys!!

I wasnt there so ill just say its early in your huddle life gordo..Wipe the slate clean and enjoy this place or your experience here wont be nearly as good as it should be.

thats what i'm trying to do but these dudes keep bashing me!!!! dunno!!!?? :D:D

PantherDave i apologize and to everyone else!!!!

No problem gordo, as this is great place to hang out and learn FF, and just about every question you have can be answered here by someone. Tons of info here besides FF as well-enjoy the place and just bring it, with knowledge and temperance and you'll do just fine. They tabbed me with "NTOY" in 03( the 04 joining date is another story altogether)-I didn't deserve it though as Spain and Swerski blackballed me that year!!!!! Just hang and enjoy-Peace PD.

dude i started out asking for a lil help and when some of you guys were a bunch of a-holes with me i was the hell with you guys!!! not of of you guy just some of you guys!!

I was almost Newbie Tool Of The Year...shucks I lost to Rovers :D

Edited by SuperBalla

They tabbed me with "NTOY" in 03( the 04 joining date is another story altogether)-I didn't deserve it though as Spain and Swerski blackballed me that year!!!!! Just hang and enjoy-Peace PD.

Yes, you deserved it. You were a complete tool and nobody was even close to you in the NTOY rankings. It is nice of you to take a newbie under your wing and set him straight. But he will learn the ways of the huddle or he wont. Just like you had to. And no amount of coaching will help him here...

Yes, you deserved it. You were a complete tool and nobody was even close to you in the NTOY rankings. It is nice of you to take a newbie under your wing and set him straight. But he will learn the ways of the huddle or he wont. Just like you had to. And no amount of coaching will help him here...

(the really bad word) it

Welcome to the Huddle gordo!

Just develop a thick skin, pretend your out with the boys, think before you type :D , and you'll do just fine. :D

Yes, it was enlightening, but I just defended myself when attacked-didn't start any fights, and at least brought knowledge and insight into what I was saying( at least I tried to)-which the last batch of NTOY seem to be very lacking in that area. You just held a grudge because you could not bait me into a flame war when the Titans rolled the Cat's in Charlotte and I gave Coach Fisher and the staff nothing but Kudo's for a great game plan that day-we know how you get when the :D trips yeild nothing :D, but to many people had to eat crow for me to get my just deserves :D-but many were gracious with PM's to that effect, all in all it was fun year and a learning experience, never will forget Big Johns sig....." Give me a JOB!!!!" :D

Well we have someone to give 37 a run for his money, I thought it was Fatman doing an alias, but perhaps not, so just check out "gordo721", as he's rolling for a landslide victory for "NTOY" award, hell, he's already got my vote-a true wanker.

i think there is enough room on that trophy for it to be shared by any and all that it applies :D