[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How far do you stick it in and how many times a week to do you clean them?

cliaz

My wife gets on my shizzle a lot because I clean my ears after every shower. She tells me that I am gonna go deaf cuz I stick the Q-tip inside the ear to get the wax out.

I know i'm not the only one here on the board who agrees with this but it feels really good. I love having clean ears. But my Dr also tells me that you should have some amount of wax in your ears because it traps dust and sh1t like that.

cliaz, you know its not for the clean - you do it for the 'eargasm'. I bet yer toes curl. You're an addict....

yeah it feels good. Get both ears going and have your wife or SO start making a glass of chocolate milk in front of you. Man there is nothing like hearing the clinking of the metal spoon against the glass as two Q-tips go deep into your head.

that has to be the weirdest sentence ever typed in the history of the world.

Don't stick things where they don't belong!

When you stick the Q Tip in there, you're actually shoving crap back into your ears. Your ears clean themselves, like a self cleaning oven. (Bad example, I never clean my oven.)

When I was young and stupid, I stuck bobby pins in my ear. They'd get the wax out. But my ears plugged up everytime I screwed with them. No bobby pins, no trouble. Bobby pins, trouble.

Edited by MikesVikes

I was using a Qtip to clean my ear at my wifes request one time and it went too far in and my ear started to bleed...it was creepy....

we called the nurse line and they said NEVER use Qtips on your ears, they aren't made for that...

Yep...my mother is a RN is the ear nose and throat field...q-tips are basically the worst thing you can do for your ears.

Edited by Fatman

cliaz, you know its not for the clean - you do it for the 'eargasm'. I bet yer toes curl. You're an addict....

Seriously though.....is there ANYTHING that feels quite as sensual at a Doc's office than when they flush your ears out with warm water? :D

The wife has her own business (alternative health, essential oils, aroma therapy, massage, etc) and one of the things she does is ear candling. She uses a special hollow linen candle and lights one end. Then she puts the other end (duh) in the ear and the vacuum draws all kinds of crap out of your head. It's fairly common if you're into alternative healthcare.

Of course, she's crazy.

The wife has her own business (alternative health, essential oils, aroma therapy, massage, etc) and one of the things she does is ear candling. She uses a special hollow linen candle and lights one end. Then she puts the other end (duh) in the ear and the vacuum draws all kinds of crap out of your head. It's fairly common if you're into alternative healthcare.

Of course, she's crazy.

I was going to mention that, I have heard about it...since ear wax is well, wax...it works

Seriously though.....is there ANYTHING that feels quite as sensual at a Doc's office than when they flush your ears out with warm water? :D

I could show you a couple of things. :D

:D Your ear too in addition to you nose was damaged in college? :ouch:

I'm trying to remember if the nose was broken in college. It's been broken so many times that they all blend together. :D

Over the fourth, we were at a party and I was leaning over to talk to the wife and she popped up and cracked me in the nose with her head. A sharp crack from my nose and some curse words followed. Damn nose is still a little sore. :D