[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who did you "Come up" with at the huddle ?

whomper

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skippy, Beach Bum, gspot, mad cow, penguin, bOb of the nOrth, WaKCo (can't remember his original name), NJ, CEO Placekicker, Bumbo Swamp, Gridiron Assassin, robdor, muck, swami, Team, BR, Riffraff, willy, Bowie Merc, coach, the hacky sack guy from WVa.

Many more I'm sure I am missing.

I think waKCo was originally called dustdon?

Here's one for you old timers - what did dkredenberg change his name to?

Like Blitz and a few others, I was a member of the Hall of Fame, circa 1997/1998. A few others who are no longer around include:

Robdor

BowieMercs

swami

Team

WaKCo

Others who were active then and still are today include Blitz, Skippy, Big Country and a small handful of others...

Add me to that era as well.

I have no idea. About all I remember from back then ('99) was Az (I think) getting on my case for something. so maybe him...oh, and f u Az. Just wanted to get the last word in...

Skippy, Beach Bum, gspot, mad cow, penguin, bOb of the nOrth, WaKCo (can't remember his original name), NJ, CEO Placekicker, Bumbo Swamp, Gridiron Assassin, robdor, muck, swami, Team, BR, Riffraff, willy, Bowie Merc, coach, the hacky sack guy from WVa.

Many more I'm sure I am missing.

waKCo was Dustdon in the earlier days.

Oldies that I sort of remember right in the start of things are all those mentioned plus; Big Country, Muck, Roland, Easy n Dirty, Super Bowl Express, and a bunch more that my brainy smurf will not let me remember at this time.

I have no idea. About all I remember from back then ('99) was Az (I think) getting on my case for something. so maybe him...oh, and f u Az. Just wanted to get the last word in...

Went by dkeener13 back in those days if I'm not mistaken. Was the same arrogant, condascending pr*ck, just used a different user name. :D

Edited by Hugh 0ne

Yup, another original member of the HoF. Delphi and the Warroom took a LOT of the original members away. There are still come guys like Hokie from that era that are around but don't post much anymore.

When Dash-4 formed, we had two guys from Europe in the league. Across the Pond (a Master Sergeant based in Germany) and this guy named dutchdude. Both have since disappeared.

Robdor changed his name to Crow, but I can't for the life of me remember why.

One of those strange things about life on the Internet: I've "known" Big Country for 8 years online but I only just got to meet him a couple of weeks ago.