[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who did you "Come up" with at the huddle ?

whomper

Tonorator and I came up the exact same day. I was never much on chat rooms so I took my time jumping in. I started in the FF advice forum as well. Mostly asking newbie questions. I remember I valued Blitz's and Hugh's advice soooo much. I always made sure that I wouldn't be on Blitz's "ignore" list. I thank those guys for helping me finally win my original local league after 12 years. I only started posting in the tailgate this year and love every minute of it. I am outside during the day and don't get the post count that others do.

But I'm here and you're all probably still wondering "who the hell is this guy?" Hopefully you'll find out soon enough. :D

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob caught his wife cheating and ripped the keyboard out of the computer and threw it at her. No one knew why he was offline for about 10 days or so...

And yes, he came back and renamed himself Scarecrow because of his man-love for Elton John.

And after Mystery Huddler he was nicknamed Unibrow. :D

Menudo has been here longer than 04, he just left & came back.

I've been here longer than most. I think it was 1997 when I first came on. Then, when we originally got our member numbers, I was number 60. I kept losing passwords and had a few different Menudo variations, which oddly all had 60 in the member number, I even had 6060, if I remember correctly.....

My join date has been lost in the mists of time. Taking a quick look I think I got here at roughly the same time as Grits, Easy n Dirty, proninja, Voltaire, policy, wiegie, Furd, Sacrebleu, ummm, that's all I can recall.

Them, the rest of the usual suspects (cajun, msaint, sky, robin, uncle steve, polk, driveby, atomic and hugh, tank...) and Robdork, Gridiron, I remember the Sarge Bronco battles. I recall being one of the original I remember "waiting in line" back on June 30th right before it went pay. I passed out that evening and it took me another 11 or so days to finally get registered.

Well…the fact that I joined the same day as some classic and well versed FF’ers like West Coast Donkey Puncher, Drinky Bird, and soydog, the fact that I joined the same day as 10g_DBA and am probably hated just a little less….well, I’ve got that going for me….and I’ll always have Ursa by one day. :D

Well…the fact that I joined the same day as some classic and well versed FF’ers like West Coast Donkey Puncher, Drinky Bird, and soydog, the fact that I joined the same day as 10g_DBA and am probably hated just a little less….well, I’ve got that going for me….and I’ll always have Ursa by one day. :D

Sorry Gil, didn't mean to forget ya-we are Class of 03 :D

Edited by PantherDave

I've been here longer than most. I think it was 1997 when I first came on. Then, when we originally got our member numbers, I was number 60. I kept losing passwords and had a few different Menudo variations, which oddly all had 60 in the member number, I even had 6060, if I remember correctly.....

:D Correct as Menudo Returns

Edited by Big John

when did i start the originial HUDDLER CHALLENGE?

i joined i think 2 yrs prior to that and lurked the 1st yr and posted in the advice forum the 2nd yr then created THE HUDDLER CHALLENGE

anyone remember how you got to be a part of that initial challenge?

Man, I can't remember. I know I just missed the Delphi days and lurked for a year or 2. I think I started posting in Y2K. Whoelse is a Y2K'er? :D

me

So I'm thinking solely on the basis of you and me that the class of 2000 kicks the crap out of 2003.

Yet, you still received many NTOY votes in '05 didn't you? - impressive.

I know I voted for you :D