[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Top 3 Contest

whomper

Here is the idea..A large majority of the drafts have LJ, LT2, and SA in no particular order going 1, 2 , and 3. Im going to offer a huddle membership next year to the people who come the closest to predicting the end of the regular season stats for those 3 players in 2 categories. Total Yds and TDs. The player has to play in 8 games in order for his stats to count..If one of them goes down for the year in week 7 his stats will not count in the contest. Im also going to make a prediction. If im the closest noone gets the free membership. You have until kick off of the first regular season game of the year. DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. If for some reason you want to change your guess quote your first post and make the changes in a new post..I wont count any posts that are edited. All guesses after kickoff of first game are void.

The way im going to score it is by taking the number you are off by whether its over or under and giving you a total in both total yards and tds. The person with the lowest total ..meaning the person who was off by the least margin will win. Im not going price is right style..You wont be penalized if your total is over the actual amount the player gets.

Example: This is not my guess just an example

if I pick

LJ 1000 yds 10 tds

LT2 1200 yds 12 tds

SA 1400 yds 14 tds

and their actual stats are

LJ 1200 yds 16 tds

LT2 1350 yds 14 tds

SA 1200 yds 12 tds

I missed LJ by 200 yds 6 tds

I missed LT2 by 150 yds 2 tds

I missed SA by 200 yds 2 tds

so my total would be 550 yds 10 tds

The point system is

amount you missed TDs is 1 point each

amount you missed yardage gets multiplied by .10

so using the above example.

I missed by 10 tds= 10 points

I missed by 550 yds X .10 = 55 points

so my total would be 65..Lowest Total Wins.

Tie breaker is you need to include a guess for the Combined receiving yardage of all 3 players. 2nd tie breaker is who posted first.

Good Luck