[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB to bench? (2)

Grits and Shins

Well I started Parker last night and he did well ... it would have been sweeter had Sabin got his challenge in on time and then FWP ran in a TD though.

So now it is between MBell and FTaylor

I'd go with Taylor @ home. Proven starter with little rbbc concern at home. I'd take a "wait and see" approach on any Denver RB game 1.

Well I started Parker last night and he did well ... it would have been sweeter had Sabin got his challenge in on time and then FWP ran in a TD though.

So now it is between MBell and FTaylor

I started Parker as well, and could have slapped Sabin for his half hearted effort to challenge that play.

Personally, I would be very reluctant to start Fred Taylor. I'd go with Bell.

I am going to say Taylor.

He has alot to prove and he is public about him wanting to get away from "Fragile Fred"

I don't trust the denver game (last year was a mess). Tatum can get 3 TDs this week and then next week Mike Bell will get 3.

Its a tough call but I think I would roll with Fred for week 1 then make my decision other weeks.

I am going to say Taylor.

He has alot to prove and he is public about him wanting to get away from "Fragile Fred"

I don't trust the denver game (last year was a mess). Tatum can get 3 TDs this week and then next week Mike Bell will get 3.

Its a tough call but I think I would roll with Fred for week 1 then make my decision other weeks.

My first thought was to bench Taylor but I did read that Fragile wants to prove that isn't an appropriate name for him. I would say go with Taylor this week and see what happens with the Bells in Denver.

Don't start a player because he is healthy now and you have to "use him while you can." Start Mike Bell and don't worry about it. I agree with the others; even if he gets 15 touches (I am betting closer to 20, depending on if Denver is close or way behind of course), he's better off than Fragile is against the Cowboys.

I started LJ, FWP and MBell this week and will not make any changes.