[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This game is fixed.

Hugh 0ne

like the ravens/browns game yesterday, this game wreaked of trap. they both were. i thought the lines on the ravens/browns was soft (ravens could have been double digit i thought) as well as the falcons/saints. i would have thought 6 or 7, not a low 4. watchout for the trap bet games, i think we have 1 or 2 this weekend i'm sniffing.

I'm calling it Conspiracy Theory #1.

I'll let you know when I come up with the second one.

That would be pretty crazy if, say, 20 years from now, the NFL comes out of the closet to inform the nation of the biggest and most well kept secret of its history: The NFL is actually a well scripted, pre-determined game. :D I honestly doubt that is the case, especially with the mass amounts of money poured into Vegas, fantasy football, ect. and all the betting that goes on with the NFL. But, just like any other well kept secret, anything is possible. :D It just depends on how realistic that possibility is.

okay. calm down people. The saints won their first game last year against CAROLINA too. They're an emotional team, and they seem to feed on certain things. Losing their city, and then regaining their city could easily do it. Both times. And the Falcons have a bad habit of starting hot and losing all heart and desire.

What the hell happened to the play calling by ATL? That option play was working great the first 2 weeks, sooooo...let's throw it downfield all freaking night. Vick scrambles for like 2 20 yard runs, and they still freaking throw it. Mora is young and loses focus I think. Or like I've been screaming for 2 years, he and Vick get caught up in the media and try to become something they're not.

The media has been ridiculing ATL for running an option play that works at the college level, and even though it was working for 2 weeks, they completely abandon it after a few tries, and a few points on the board.

they (Vick and Mora) seem to constantly fall victim to trying to prove they're this well rounded team, and try to do everything that the media says they should do, and it hinders them. Big time.

Add that and some lucky BIG plays on special teams, and you turn those Falcons into self-pity, whiny grade schoolers with no heart.

80% of the catchable passes were dropped. And 80% of the thrown passes were not catchable. The falcons showed their true colors tonight. As they did last year against the Bears.

What a bunch of trash. No way NO is that good and ATL is this bad. Are you telling me NO's D is better than CAR's?

After a few games NO figured out how the college option works(reading the ends) and how to ply it. That always happens in the NFL. And when it does every other team copies it. Life will be harder for the Falcons until they can counter.

The slow-ness of the new field hurt them too.

And you are all wrong. :D Crumpler dropped that pass because I drafted him. :D

After a few games NO figured out how the college option works(reading the ends) and how to ply it. That always happens in the NFL. And when it does every other team copies it. Life will be harder for the Falcons until they can counter.

The zone read /shotgun option was only unveiled as a part of the Falcons offensive running attack this year. That NO figured out how to defend it, definitely takes that away from the Falcons until Knapp comes up with a new wrinkle for it. But the Falcons have rushed well in the past without it, so I think they'll be Ok.

The slow-ness of the new field hurt them too.
While the turf had some effect, the umpteen dropped balls hurt them way more. Cracked me up when Jenkins got that offensive pass interferrence call by shoving the defender to the ground to make the goal line catch and he STILL dropped it. :lol:
And you are all wrong. :D Crumpler dropped that pass because I drafted him. :D

Veryyyyy Un-Crumpish.

These are not meant to be excuses for why the Falcons didn't win.

The Falcons were just flatout bullied by the better team last night, on both sides of the ball.

Tip of the cap to the Saints. :lol:

The zone read /shotgun option was only unveiled as a part of the Falcons offensive running attack this year. That NO figured out how to defend it, definitely takes that away from the Falcons until Knapp comes up with a new wrinkle for it. But the Falcons have rushed well in the past without it, so I think they'll be Ok.

While the turf had some effect, the umpteen dropped balls hurt them way more. Cracked me up when Jenkins got that offensive pass interferrence call by shoving the defender to the ground to make the goal line catch and he STILL dropped it. :D

Veryyyyy Un-Crumpish.

These are not meant to be excuses for why the Falcons didn't win.

The Falcons were just flatout bullied by the better team last night, on both sides of the ball.

Tip of the cap to the Saints. :D

Thanks for the props. Very nice to hear from a Falcons fan. We will meet again and I expect a much better showing from your team!

The thing that all the "This game is fixed" people are missing is that this is a pretty damm good Saints team! I guess next we'll be hearing that this season is fixed :D .

[sarcasm]That can't be possible, you should rethink your position.[/sarcasm] :lol:

Thanks for the props. Very nice to hear from a Falcons fan. We will meet again and I expect a much better showing from your team!

Same here, very nice to hear from a Falcon fan who isn't trying to make excuses. I'll definately be looking forward to our next matchup. :D

I kinda-maybe thought the same thing (fixed) with the blocked punt for a TD.

1. Then I remembered that it was a Mora team. They ALWAYS CHOKE whenever a big game is on the line....ALWAYS. Moras have a way of making you believe something that's not there. Personally, I think they suck. Whenever a loss occurs it's ultimately the head coaches fault. The Falcons were not prepared, by Mora, for what they faced.

2. The Saints had a distinct advantage going into this game. The Falcons tendencies are well known. They have been pretty much doing the same thing for 3 years with a few twists thrown in (read college option here). There is plenty of film to study. Now, the Saints, under Peyton, are a relatively new team with a philosophy that has only 2 games under its belt. That makes it much harder for the Falcons to strategize against – both for the offense and the defense. Seriously, who’da thunk a double reverse inside the redzone. Caught the Falcons with their pants down around their ankles…And the block by Brees? Who’s gonna throw a block like that if the game is fixed?

3. The blocked field goal dismissed my thoughts the punt block was fixed. The Saints exposed the Falcons special teams O-line. That much was obvious.

4. The Saints new linebacking core. It wasn’t just this game. They’ve played well in all three games. Don’t forget that massive D-Line either.

5. EMOTION - There was PLENTY of it yesterday in New Orleans that has needed to be let out for over a year. It was let out. It’s called heart.

6. There is no way in hell you will ever convince me that 53 men plus coaches could ever keep their mouths shut if such an event took place. The Falcons faces said it all. They were illprepared, sloppy and disgraced. The Mora legend continues…..

I guess the coin toss was fixed too, so the Falcons would receive first and give the the Saints a TD.

Get real people. Why only 3 points? Geez IF the game was fixed would a blow out be in order? There were a lot of a items in the Superdome last night but I never once saw a silver platter.

Cracked me up when Jenkins got that offensive pass interferrence call by shoving the defender to the ground to make the goal line catch and he STILL dropped it. :D

:D that seriously made me LOL. he shoved him like step child and poppped it right out of his hands. oh man.