[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which Vick shows up today?

Grits and Shins

That was the topic of discussion on NFL Countdown today. Jaws said that earlier in the year he felt like Vick "was finally getting it" ... but after Vick's two dreadful weeks against Cleveland and Detroit he has no clue which Vick will show up to play.

This seems a bit odd to me. Several Vick apologists on this board told me all these guys on the pre-game shows agree that Vick is a stud NFL QB. But the phrase "finally getting it" seems to contradict that ... doesn't it?

I know which Vick will show up today ... the one that always shows up ... the one that sucks as a QB.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the topic of discussion on NFL Countdown today. Jaws said that earlier in the year he felt like Vick "was finally getting it" ... but after Vick's two dreadful weeks against Cleveland and Detroit he has no clue which Vick will show up to play.

This seems a bit odd to me. Several Vick apologists on this board told me all these guys on the pre-game shows agree that Vick is a stud NFL QB. But the phrase "finally getting it" seems to contradict that ... doesn't it?

I know which Vick will show up today ... the one that always shows up ... the one that sucks as a QB.

hopefully the one that throws td' to Crumpler. :D

Oh wait ... I didn't watch every single play of the Atlanta game ... so I can not make a qualified judgement.

Vick made that 197 and no TDs look awesome, I'm sure.

I did see Crumpler wide open in the EZ and Vick throw the ball just out of his reach ... even though Crumpler laided out for it.

I did see Vick through a floater to a rookie WR with double coverage.

Oh wait ... I didn't watch every single play of the Atlanta game ... so I can not make a qualified judgement.

This is true. :D

Vick made that 197 and no TDs look awesome, I'm sure.

I did see Crumpler wide open in the EZ and Vick throw the ball just out of his reach ... even though Crumpler laided out for it.

I did see Vick through a floater to a rookie WR with double coverage.

Yep, the reason he was so wide open, is that Vick led Crump away from the defender with that pass where only Alge could catch it. Alge actually caught the ball, but when he hit the turf, it bounced out of his hands. Replay showed that.

Saw the floater too, bad pass. They happen. :D

Also saw the beautiful 49 yard bomb to White. Must of missed that one huh Blitz?

Bad play calling on Knapps part, if you ask me. Falcons only attempted 21 passes the entire game.

This is true. :bash:

Yep, the reason he was so wide open, is that Vick led Crump away from the defender with that pass where only Alge could catch it. Alge actually caught the ball, but when he hit the turf, it bounced out of his hands. Replay showed that.

Saw the floater too, bad pass. They happen. :D

Also saw the beautiful 49 yard bomb to White. Must of missed that one huh Blitz?

Bad play calling on Knapps part, if you ask me. Falcons only attempted 21 passes the entire game.

:D

:bash: ...

Crumpler laid out ... go this hands on the ball and then couldn't hold on when he went to the ground because he was too out stretched.

It was a horrible throw ... but, yeah, I'm sure it is all Crumpler's fault :D

Vick led him away from the defender, where either Crump caught it...

...or nobody did. :D

By the way, what did you think of the beautiful 49 yard bomb, right into White's hands?

:D

He could have/should have thrown the ball so that Crump could catch it. He threw it where nobody could catch it.

But typical ... you blame Crump for Vick's horrible throw.

I see that Alzhiemers is kicking in early tonight huh Blitz? :bash:

Re read my posts guy. Never blamed Crump for not making that catch. It would've been a difficult catch for anyone. :D

So anyway, what did you think of Vick's 49 yard bomb right into White's hands?