[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Chambers

borge007

Booker!!!! Gotta love that guy. But not exactly against expert advice to start him. This very site suggested him as a start.

An S3 start yea! Should of at least been an S2. How many S3's do people start on a regular basis, especially this being the most crucial week in the huddle challenge? Everytime I listen to their advice, I get burned. I go with my own instincts. I dont pick players just because the experts say to start them. You wont win it all going that route :D

I also went with Harrington over Romo! Looks to be a good choice so far! :D

I go with my own instincts. I dont pick players just because the experts say to start them. You wont win it all going that route :bash:

1 for 2 so far with those instincts. :D

And here I thought I was looking good having my Javon Walker going up against his Marty Booker.

And this is the first year I decided to taste the Chambers punch. Have him in at least 4 leagues, and he's killing me. Never again.