[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why did Bryant Gumble lie

Brentastic

Freakin' Comcast. :D

Comcast can be tricky. I have two NFL channels on Comcast, but, the game wasn't in HD on either of those. It was on my INHD channel in th low 200's.

So it's the fault of comcast and not NFL network? I get ESPN, Fox and CBS games all in HD. That's some BS on comcast for the $130 I pay a month for cable/internet.

I bet you got it, like I said, they were tricky and had it on their INHD channel.

Comcast can be tricky. I have two NFL channels on Comcast, but, the game wasn't in HD on either of those. It was on my INHD channel in th low 200's.

Same here on Seattle area Comcast. Was on INHD (channel 664) and anybody with HD could get it (whether subscribed to the NFL Network or not.)

You're probably right cause I didn't check any other channels. That even pisses me off more that I could have watched it on HD :D

OR, you actually might have been watching it in HD but it just looked fuzzy through all of the pot smoke :D

(just trying to help)

Edited by wiegie

I thought the HD looked like crap. It looked like upscaled 480 to me.

The direction was, um, sad. The cameras had no idea what was going on. Gumball and Collingsworth have no chemistry at all. Horrible broadcast of an NFL game.

A seriously sad production for a great game. People complained last week about the production quality, and I had no idea what they were talking about. I do now.