[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How is everyone?

Clubfoothead

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother!!! Great to hear from you, Clubby. You remain in my prayers. :D

May want to consider postponing the surgery 'til Sunday night so you won't have to see my beloved Saints drop the hammer on your 'Boys. :D

Club, nice to hear from you. Good luck with the surgery.

For some reason I agree with you on the Mich / OSU situation but I'm not sure why I feel that way.

Talk to you soon, well, message board with you soon.

Friday.... that's tomorrow Friday? 'Bout time I say.

Glad to see you typing again..... :D

You need to PM me with a way to get ahold of ya guy!

I will be thinking about you all day tomorrow and waiting to hear how things went...... you take care my friend.

p.s. I'm hoping to guide your Good vs. Evil team to a playoff berth. Kinda screwed up last week. :bash:

Thank's for mamaging Foley Erect. Drafted 16th this year. I'm not as bad as Hannibals has made me look the past few years.

I was going to wish you well until you said Michigan is way better than Florida. But then I thought about it and I decided I would think positive things about you anyway.

If I'd have had a vote it would have gone to Florida. I still think Michigan is a better team but the right team is playing Ohio State.

May want to consider postponing the surgery 'til Sunday night so you won't have to see my beloved Saints drop the hammer on your 'Boys. :D

I'll be sure to think of you as I'm laughing and self administering my morphine drip Sunday night. :D

Thank's for mamaging Foley Erect. Drafted 16th this year. I'm not as bad as Hannibals has made me look the past few years.

If I'd have had a vote it would have gone to Florida. I still think Michigan is a better team but the right team is playing Ohio State.

I'll be sure to think of you as I'm laughing and self administering my morphine drip Sunday night. :D

I know how you feel, I have knee replacement surgery 2 days before the Cowboys win their 6th superbowl (Feb2). I had it scheduled for the 6th so I wouldn't be in the hospital but they just rescheduled it on Tuesday.

Best of luck with everything Club, you will be in my prayers

I know how you feel, I have knee replacement surgery 2 days before the Cowboys win their 6th superbowl (Feb2). I had it scheduled for the 6th so I wouldn't be in the hospital but they just rescheduled it on Tuesday.

Best of luck with everything Club, you will be in my prayers

Good luck.

I tell you because it has happened to me. Watching Tony Romo play football can make a person feel 100% better.