[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Introducing .....

Menudo

Not sappy at all...those are life's greatest moments. Morning time with my daughter is the best time of day for me. My wife feeds Harper around 6:30 am and then goes back for some much-needed, uninterrupted sleep for an hour or so, so I get solo daddy-and-daughter time before I go to work. It's priceless.

Enjoy. :D

p.s. Do you have to feed your dog Bettis several dozen cheeseburgers every day, like Cowher had to do with the real Bettis at the end of his career? :D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Well, Aidan is now 6 Weeks and 3 Days old, and it is getting a bit more fun everyday. He has smirked a few times, but, I think they were unintentional. Tonight, he flashed 3 big smiles at me. I called my wife down, and he gave us about 4 more in a row on command, and was practically giddy one time. It was amazing !!!!

Here is a slideshow with some newer pics.....

:D

hey! i thought he was going to grow up to be a steeler fan.... a couple of pics indicate he might be leaning towards the bengals

:bash: very cute!

Nice looking kid!

Thanks. Lucky for him, he looks like his Mommy. Everyone who sees him is quick to tell me that he looks nothing like me................ :D

However, he did take the biggest ring during his circumcision, so, I know he's mine. :D

Testing the new avatar. He finally got big enough for his 1st Steelers outift !!! :D

You can drag the avatar to the address bar for full-sized viewing. :D

Edited by Menudo