[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calling out DMD

cliaz

In fantasy football terms, show me the stud player and I'll admit I was wrong.

:D I'm just pokin at cha. But I honestly think the post was about over all teams and not fantasy player. BUt then again it was several months ago so I could be totally wrong.

Per position FF point rank for 2006

QB Pennington - 16th

RB Leon Washington - 34th

Laveranues Coles - 17th (only becaue of two big games)

Other than Coles and Cotchery (a surprise), there were no NYJ FF players that gave any advantage if not a disadvantage.

If you want to poke fun, look no further than the Saints which I and many others had no inkling would do so well. Drew Brees lead the NFL in passing yardage with the aging and usually hurt Horn and no other wideouts besides some 7th round rookie?

Now THAT was an impressive surprise.

If you want to poke fun, look no further than the Saints which I and many others had no inkling would do so well. Drew Brees lead the NFL in passing yardage with the aging and usually hurt Horn and no other wideouts besides some 7th rookie?

Now THAT was an impressive surprise.

True true and a shocker to be honest. No one could have seen that coming.

Mr. Cotchery was such a key component of winning in FF, oh say like for the FF Championship of Texas, that I am leaning towards making him the #1 ranked wide out for 2007. :D

At least in my heart anyway... :D

Mr. Cotchery was such a key component of winning in FF, oh say like for the FF Championship of Texas, that I am leaning towards making him the #1 ranked wide out for 2007. :D

He'll have a special place there right next to William Green.

:bash:

Gotta let us know what you do with the money. It better be for a long vaca somewhere in the tropics.

Which Jets superstuds did you have on your fantasy championship team?

I started Chad Pennington in the Championship for 12 Men in the Huddle, and won it. In a year where no QB's were all that great, I played musical QB's in the 5 leagues that I made it to the championship in.