[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

your most hated nfl player(s)

isleseeya

1. Peyton Manning - Can I go 5 minutes without seeing his face in a commercial? Win something, then I'll care.

2. Donovan McNabb - Average QB who some talk about as if he is the 2nd coming. Again, win something, then I'll care.

3. TO - There is something not wired right up there.

4. Joey Porter - Knight Commander of the MoMo Order.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Peyton Manning - Can I go 5 minutes without seeing his face in a commercial? Win something, then I'll care.

2. Donovan McNabb - Average QB who some talk about as if he is the 2nd coming. Again, win something, then I'll care.

3. TO - There is something not wired right up there.

4. Joey Porter - Knight Commander of the MoMo Order.

Amen

Peyton Manning

Eli Manning

They're both whiney spoiled arse overrated babies

Joey Porter

Jerome Bettis (hate him so much he still makes this list)

Ray Lewis

S Roy Williams

hmmm, think that's it for now...

Definitely can see Porter, but, what did Bettis do ? Just curious.

T.O. - Duh

Rodney Harrison - A true thug... the NFL's answer to Tie Domi

Mike Vanderjagt - Loud-mouthed Megan Fox who cost the Colts several big games

Shawne Merriroids - I hate that stupid dance

Ray Lewis - HOFer by day, murderer by night

Randy Moss - All of the physical talent in the world and nothing in between the ears

Edited by Bill Swerski

I agree with most everyones lists, but since they haven't been mentioned:

John Elway, guy is a jerk of hugh proportions

Shannon Sharpe, learn how to talk you f'n momo.

For the record I respect both of there "game". I could probably think of many more.

Do you hate them or how much they're hyped? Sounds like the latter, which is understandable. The former, not so much.

I never liked Deion Sanders because he was too much mouth. When Dallas sold the farm to get him he was past his prime time and a waste of money.

Michael Irvin was a play maker and as a Dallas fan I liked having him on the field. I never liked Irvin the man though for much the same reasons I don't like Deion ... both are way tooo full of themselves AND talk too much.

El Derado Owens. A disruptive force where ever he goes thinking of nobody but himself. It was painful to watch him drop passes on the way to his bank to cash his big paychecks. He could NOT be counted on to make a play at critical times.

Randy Moss. Are you sensing a pattern here? I don't like players that are full of themselves, don't know when to shut up and are are not team players.

I also believe that every one of the players listed above spent time holding out when already under a contract ... like when TO was freshly off a 7 year deal signed just 1 year prior and was holding out for more money.

I'm sure there are plenty of other worthy candidates that are worthy of my despise, but these are the ones that came immediately to mind.

Definitely can see Porter, but, what did Bettis do ? Just curious.

What did he do? :D Nothing really. It's just that Notre Dame is my most hated college :D . Then I just always thought he was over-rated and thought to be a much better player than he was. Then, bad enough the Steelers started being very good at the end of his career, but the whole "win the Super Bowl for Jerome" crap that we had to listen to made me want to :bash:.

I'm sure he's a nice guy, and I'm in the minority here, but, I just don't like him.

What did he do? :D Nothing really. It's just that Notre Dame is my most hated college :D . Then I just always thought he was over-rated and thought to be a much better player than he was. Then, bad enough the Steelers started being very good at the end of his career, but the whole "win the Super Bowl for Jerome" crap that we had to listen to made me want to :bash:.

I'm sure he's a nice guy, and I'm in the minority here, but, I just don't like him.

Fair enough. :clap: