[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Miami Bans Tailgating at Superbowl 41

H8tank

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rv discrimation is apparently growing and on the rise in the US..once they unite and rebel , all hell will break loose

What - are they just all going to drive around in circles and use up all the US gasoline supply?

" In the news today the financially strapped NFL is eliminating tailgate parties to ensure that they make a meager profit selling their $25 beers (6oz) and $20 Hot Dogs (2oz)." It should be noted that the $1200 average seat price will probably not cover expenses but the NFL's share of $2,600,000 per 30 sec commercial should bring them close to even."

You can thank the stupid terrorists for this. Unfortunately this is what it has come to. In order to protect the 100,000 plus people at arguably the most popular and high profile event of the year for Americans, they must ban the fun and freedoms we enjoyed for the past 40 years. I personally wouldn't complain about it as at least I know I can watch the Superbowl with a lower probability that Osamabombalot who's believes in the greatest lie ever told won't be blowing me up with an RV or grill full of explosives. Sad state of affairs we are in. But like it or not, the Superbowl is quite possibly a dream target for these stupid cowards and I am thankful the authorities have taken steps to insure the fans safety. Think about it, would you have ever imagined someone running two commercial jets into the world trades centers? Even after the first one hit people still thought it was an accident. It would be naive to think that the greatest spectacle in American sports would be safe from these evil idiots. I would love to just once see the soul of one of these guys, as that is the only thing left, broadcast over the internet as it cascades down to the depths of hell were it lands the devils pitch fork and has the nerve to act suprised and still praying that Allah would put water on his burning $ss. Priceless............

Can you just imaging the level of stupidity these people have achieved, in thinking that something GOOD or REWARDING will happen to them as a result of killing hundreds of people. Imagine the level of ignorance that it takes to think that there is actually a blessed loving GOD that claps and smiles after you strap yourself with explosives and kill a bunch of people and kids holding hotdogs and hamburgers. That level of stupidity deserves the greatest punishment of all and to think you would be going to Heaven after that is, well, sick.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Sorry.....It's not terrorists, it's the freakin' NFL!!!!!! Profit baby! The fans....screw them! Don't wanna pay $20 for a beer or hot dog...screw them! National Security relies on no tailgates??? :D Money is where it's at!!!!

There no security risk here, 'cept if you include NFL Financial SECURITY!!!!

I'm not rippin' you Cowboyz, your post was fine, but it's all about the bucks, profit! PaPa George would be proud! As, I believe Butkus/Ditka said "He throws dollars around like man-hole covers!".

Who here owns stock in the NFL??? Does it exist?

Let me know. I have a few $$$ to invest!

Who made the rule, by what authority will they attempt to enforce it, and what penalites will be applied to those who break it? :D

You will be banished to the homeless shelter. There you will break out your killer(no pun intended) grill and cook your weiners for the homeless. A fine will also be included. You will be forced to pay your fine at Winn Dixie buying more weiners and buns. Just don't forget the baked beans so they stay homeless. :D

Sorry.....It's not terrorists, it's the freakin' NFL!!!!!! Profit baby! The fans....screw them! Don't wanna pay $20 for a beer or hot dog...screw them! National Security relies on no tailgates??? :D Money is where it's at!!!!

There no security risk here, 'cept if you include NFL Financial SECURITY!!!!

I'm not rippin' you Cowboyz, your post was fine, but it's all about the bucks, profit! PaPa George would be proud! As, I believe Butkus/Ditka said "He throws dollars around like man-hole covers!".

Who here owns stock in the NFL??? Does it exist?

Let me know. I have a few $$$ to invest!

Any other time I would say you were 100% right, as I to believe in the "follow the money" theory also. However, in this case they can justify lining their pockets by selling a few more dogs and brews while limiting loss revenue to tailgater's bringing their own, because the threat is real and the consequences enormous if they allow these idiots to think we are asleep at the wheel. The alternative is to search every single RV, grill, liquid substance, propane tank, and cooler with exposive sniffing dogs and human detonators doing the searching. One psychotic Muslim strapped is dangerous enough to stop but an RV full of them made of explosives would be devastating and difficult to thwart once in the parking lot. Hard to argue with the NFL if they are trying to eliminate that .01% that some insane Muslim kills everybody. :D

Who made the rule, by what authority will they attempt to enforce it, and what penalites will be applied to those who break it? :D

Psychotic Muslim suicide bombers, D.F.S.D (Department fearful of Successful Detonation), immediate vacation to the exotic and electifying Guantanamo Bay resort, where there are plenty of bars and twister contests...........

Any other time I would say you were 100% right, as I to believe in the "follow the money" theory also. However, in this case they can justify lining their pockets by selling a few more dogs and brews while limiting loss revenue to tailgater's bringing their own, because the threat is real and the consequences enormous if they allow these idiots to think we are asleep at the wheel. The alternative is to search every single RV, grill, liquid substance, propane tank, and cooler with exposive sniffing dogs and human detonators doing the searching. One psychotic Muslim strapped is dangerous enough to stop but an RV full of them made of explosives would be devastating and difficult to thwart once in the parking lot. Hard to argue with the NFL if they are trying to eliminate that .01% that some insane Muslim kills everybody. :D

This might be profiling and all but I think an RV full of Muslims pretending to tailgate is going to stand out like an elephant in church. And let's not pretend that Al Qaeda has infiltrated the Bears and Colts fan base. While it's important to remain vigilant to prevent terrorist acts, there's a point beyond which we should not go because if we do, we may as well pack up being what we are.

RR is right - this is just another NFL effort to squeeze more blood out of the rock.

Edited by Ursa Majoris

This might be profiling and all but I think an RV full of Muslims pretending to tailgate is going to stand out like an elephant in church. And let's not pretend that Al Qaeda has infiltrated the Bears and Colts fan base. While it's important to remain vigilant to prevent terrorist acts, there's a point beyond which we should not go because if we do, we may as well pack up being what we are.

RR is right - this is just another NFL effort to squeeze more blood out of the rock.

Look out Goop, they found you out!!! :D

You can thank the stupid terrorists for this. Unfortunately this is what it has come to. In order to protect the 100,000 plus people at arguably the most popular and high profile event of the year for Americans, they must ban the fun and freedoms we enjoyed for the past 40 years.

Keep terrorists out and charge $105-$660 per spot for parking.

Why choose Miami as a Super Bowl location if they are gonna pull that crap? :D

I'd say that this should be an issue for the next time they want to host a Super Bowl.

The Dolphins do allow tailgating to their games. The SB hosting organization doesn't to this Super Bowl game.

When the SB was in Minnesota, they bent over backwards attempting to make everyone feel great about the experience. Miami chooses not to.

Edited by MikesVikes

I'm a season ticket holder and we tailgate all the time. We get priority parking right next to the stadium and usually arrive 3-4 hours before game time and party pretty hard. Stadium security and the Miami PD are all pretty cool and you usually have to be a super dick to get hassled at all.

Why they are doing this for the SB is shaky at best. I have to go along with the thoughts that they want you inside spending money on their beer, food, soda liquor etc... It has to be about the dollars and corporate sponsorships etc...

On the other hand the no tailgating policy probably won't be missed by the masses attending the SB anyway. I'm sure there are a few but I'd have to guess that most of the foo foo crowd attending the game are not your

tailgating kind of crowd.

I'm a season ticket holder and we tailgate all the time. We get priority parking right next to the stadium and usually arrive 3-4 hours before game time and party pretty hard. Stadium security and the Miami PD are all pretty cool and you usually have to be a super dick to get hassled at all.

Why they are doing this for the SB is shaky at best. I have to go along with the thoughts that they want you inside spending money on their beer, food, soda liquor etc... It has to be about the dollars and corporate sponsorships etc...

On the other hand the no tailgating policy probably won't be missed by the masses attending the SB anyway. I'm sure there are a few but I'd have to guess that most of the foo foo crowd attending the game are not your

tailgating kind of crowd.

Maybe true, but DAYUM.....don't they realize that standing in a car line after the game sucks??? Sit around, wait for traffic to clear, have a drink or two, DD accepted! Plus every freakin' car is full of gasoline!!!! :D Wouldn't take much to light a PU trucks 40 gallon tank.