[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

5 things you are confident you'll never do in your lifetime

Down Goes Frazia

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think early consesus is most of us would not kill anyone while we sky dive naked in the middle east over shark and alligator invested waters , and while sky diving naked we are joined by a gorgeous female sky diver who is also naked , we would not touch her though as we would not cheat on our wives.... :D

Yup that covers a bunch :D

Edited by isleseeya

1. Cheat on my wife

2. Hurt an animal or person intentionally that didn't deserve it

3. Own or fire a gun (nothing against those that do)

4. Miss one of my kids events unless I have a very good reason (Have to live up to my Mom & Dad)

5. Stop being a kid at heart

Get a life

I hope that's a joke...if not it's a sad thing to say. Your life is in your own hands to take control of. You can do it :D

5- Be happy again

That's just depressing to read, Sky. I wish better for you. I hope you give that a chance someday.

Edited by Caveman_Nick

There are a whole host of things I will never do in my life including many of the ones already listed (never cheat on my wife, never commit murder, never win the lotto, visit the Middle East etc etc) but here are my five for today:

1) I will never collect social security payments when I retire

2) I will never condone abortion

3) I will never vote for Hillary

4) Mourn for a silly dead horse

5) I will never Squeeze me a little harder Irish

Wow!! I'm impressed. I must be a pretty important part of Grits' life not only does he follow me around to post ignore messages after everything I post but I made his Top 5, regardless of what it's for. The guy is always thinking about me!! Grits do you dream or have nightmares about me too? Are your wife and family getting jealous of your infatuation for me and the time you spend thinking about me and following me around? :D:D

Wow!! I'm impressed. I must be a pretty important part of Grits' life not only does he follow me around to post ignore messages after everything I post but I made his Top 5, regardless of what it's for. The guy is always thinking about me!! Grits do you dream or have nightmares about me too? Are your wife and family getting jealous of your infatuation for me and the time you spend thinking about me and following me around? :D:D

Pot, meet kettle.

Football

1. Pull for the Colts.

2. Pull for the Steelers.

3. Pull for the Redskins.

4. Believe McNabb is anything but over rated.

5. Think Manning is 1/2 the QB Unitas was.

Non-Football

1. Cheat on the wife.

2. Get a Tattoo

3. Drink Ouzo ever again.

4. 'Extreme' anything.

5. Eat broccoli.