[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A real "who will win and how?" Poll

Pope Flick

Who wins, and in what manner?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Choose One

• Colts in a shootout.
    • Bears in a shootout.
    • Colts in a blowout.
    • Bears in a blowout.
    • Colts grind a win out by about a TD, with less than 39 points total scored.
    • Bears grind a win out by about a TD, with less than 39 points total scored.
    • Colts grind a win out by about a TD, with less than 19 points total scored.
    • Bears grind a win out by about a TD, with less than 19 points total scored.
    • Colts in OT
    • Bears in OT
    • Too close to call.

so a bear walks up to a colt in a bar and says, who do you like in the game. the colt, a little intimidated by the massive bears, says i like the team that has a qb that looks like a horse. the bear nods, gashes the colt in the head and kills him. end of story.

Tell me another bedtime story, daddy!

so a bear walks up to a colt in a bar and says, who do you like in the game. the colt, a little intimidated by the massive bears, says i like the team that has a qb that looks like a horse. the bear nods, gashes the colt in the head and kills him. end of story.

Elway plays for the Colts? :D

IND had better hope they get out fast - at least a TD lead in the 1st quarter and a half. If not, I think the pass rush will disrupt Manning the rest of the way and he'll have one of his normal playoff games, and the Bears will pound the run mercilessly in the 2nd half, forcing Manning further out of his rhythm and allowing the Bears to get up by a couple of scores near the 4th quarter.

This is the Bears' game to lose. Don't think Manning's previous performance flops in big games in both college & the pros isn't in his head somewhere ready to bite him in the arse, further cementing his growing legend of a choker who couldn't win the big one.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Colts win by about a TD, but won't be suprised if its more.

I guess you think winning by more than a TD is a "blowout" - ?

It's a poll that already has 11 choices. Apply your salve, hike up your panties, quit your incessant whining, and vote.

Edited by bushwacked

Colts up 21-10 at halftime, and win going away 34-17. Not sure that is a blowout, but a 17 pt win isnt close.

voting off the board

on the money for once! See it the same way, 17-10, 20-10 at the break,

indy pulls away ends up winning 37- 20

Edited by wildcat2334

da bearss!

this bears team is a hard one to fully believe in, because they have holes and vulnerabilities. they rely way too much (some would say) on the big, game-changing play to be a really great team. but i don't think i've ever seen a team in my whole life that so consistently was able to COME UP WITH the big, game-changing play. whether it's a turnover, a kick return, a grossman deep ball to berrian...like a heavyweight fighter without much slickness, but with a bomb of a right hand, sometimes you're watching them and they don't look great, but then WHAMMO, they're standing over you and you're not sure what day it is. in several games this year, the bears elevated the art of winning ugly to a thing of beauty. i think they do it again on sunday.

GO BEARS!! :D

Edited by Azazello1313

da bearss!

this bears team is a hard one to fully believe in, because they have holes and vulnerabilities. they rely way too much (some would say) on the big, game-changing play to be a really great team. but i don't think i've ever seen a team in my whole life that so consistently was able to COME UP WITH the big, game-changing play. whether it's a turnover, a kick return, a grossman deep ball to berrian...like a heavyweight fighter without much slickness, but with a bomb of a right hand, sometimes you're watching them and they don't look great, but then WHAMMO, they're standing over you and you're not sure what day it is. in several games this year, the bears elevated the art of winning ugly to a thing of beauty. i think they do it again on sunday.

GO BEARS!! :D

THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!!!! WORLD CHAMPS COME SUNDAY NIGHT!!!

it will all start out with a moneyball to berrian in the first quarter. 9/1 odds for berrian to be the first to score a td.

I had similar odds and $$ laid on Djax last year in the superbowl....then the refs threw the "we never call this but we will now" flag for offensive pass interference on the TD. :D

Please don't tell me you're talking about the push off in the endzone. Let it go already. :D

Just voted in an ESPN.com poll regarding the outcome of the game.

40% feel the Colts will win in a close game

29% feel the Bears will win in a close game

25% feel the Colts will win in a blowout

7% feel the Bears will win in a blowout

What's real funny is that voters in Illinois and New England mostly voted for the Bears to win. Bear fans and bitter Pat fans, obviously. :D

Please don't tell me you're talking about the push off in the endzone. Let it go already. :D

Just like the refs did when Hines Ward made the same push off on his TD. :bash:

Don't tempt fate! :D Da Bears are going in for the first time in 20 years this Sunday. If the the refs play a large factor to the detriment of your favorite team, it sticks with ya.

Just voted in an ESPN.com poll regarding the outcome of the game.

40% feel the Colts will win in a close game

29% feel the Bears will win in a close game

25% feel the Colts will win in a blowout

7% feel the Bears will win in a blowout

What's real funny is that voters in Illinois and New England mostly voted for the Bears to win. Bear fans and bitter Pat fans, obviously. :D

What's more funny than that is, that comes out to 101%