[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My day...

TheGrunt

If I were planning to get an MBA, I would almost certainly get an undergraduate degree in economics instead of in business administration. (MBA's were traditionally designed for people who had non-business undergraduate degrees and as such will probably cover a lot of the same stuff as was taught at the undergraduate level.) I really do not understand some of my students who go right from an undergrad BBA into an MBA program. It makes no sense to me.

This is definitely good advice, and I'll take it into consideration. This is along the same lines of what I was thinking when trying to decide which major to apply for, I ended up applying for both. So we'll see where things take me.

Great news! And remember, it is your job to do your part to wipe out virginity on campus in your lifetime! :D

Wait... Are there other things that I need to accomplish in order to graduate? This is the only requirements for a business/economic major, right? :D:bash:

Wait... Are there other things that I need to accomplish in order to graduate? This is the only requirements for a business/economic major, right? :D:D

Well, if losing one's virginity were requisite for getting a degree in econ, it would certainly explain why economists' starting salaries are so high.

Well, if losing one's virginity were requisite for getting a degree in econ, it would certainly explain why economists' starting salaries are so high.

:D I have long lost my virginity, however, it's my job to make sure the prime 'n ready females on campus don't miss out on anything.

I really have been considering the whole idea of getting a degree in econ, and then an MBA. Although I have been lucky to get a nice head start working as an Intern for a startup company, experience is key in the business world as well as well-rounded knowledge.

As a former Professor and college advisor, I :D and :salute you!

Few students would have had the thought and more importantly the desire to go backward to enable a forward move to accomplish a major objective! I am very impressed!

Good Luck in the future, but you would need much of that! You have a bright future ahead, I'm sure. :D

And then I got two large envelopes from the Enrollment Services, Office of Admission for University of Washington. It began, "Congratulations! With great pleasure I offer you admission to the University of Washington..." :D:bash::tup:

I can't even explain the extreme amount of joy and excitement I have right now, but one thing is for sure. I'll be attending UW as a Junior level student starting Spring of 2007. :doh:

:clap: Tell Mark Emmerit that LSU fan said hello. :D

This will mean your delusional allegiance to the Beavers (that's plural, not singular) will cease? There is no room on Montlake for conflicted loyalties. :D

Oh no.. my freshmen/sophomore drunk memories of college football with the Beavers will be very hard to beat. I'm thinking my football sports allegiance remains with the Beavers. Although the Huskies have had a few solid basketball teams in the past couple of years so we'll see where that goes.

And in terms of educational allegiance, UW is the way to go. :bash:

Congrats. :D

Are you in-state?

Yes, I'm definitely in-state. It took me a year at the community college to get my grades up to where they needed to be. So I suppose that worked out just fine for me because the community college was very cheap, especially because they offer military veterans a discout on tuition of almost 50%. Saved me a bunch of money. :clap: