[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1800flowers

dmarc117

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats bad news. I used ProFlowers in the past and also was not happy with them.

This year, I went out the night before (last night) and bought them myself. Hid them when I got home, then woke up before my wife and set them out so they were there when she woke up.

I don't want to rely on delivery services any more.

i order mine from a local business. Even though they're more expensive, i can trust that they'll be delivered on time

+1 I like to give the little local mom and pop shops as much business as I can for stuff like this.

I assume they blamed it on the storms yesterday ? ...read that deliveries could not be made in many areas and states becausew of the snow and ice if in fact you were / live in an area like that , I would believe the weather was the problem

actually it wasnt bad here in chicago yesterday. they said the order went to the florist on monday and they cant be responsible from that point. i then asked how they could guarantee the delivery if thats their policy. no answer to that question. i have to call back today to get a refund.

actually it wasnt bad here in chicago yesterday. they said the order went to the florist on monday and they cant be responsible from that point. i then asked how they could guarantee the delivery if thats their policy. no answer to that question. i have to call back today to get a refund.

good luck with this man, that sucks. their response is not very promising either.

That stinks ..sorry dmarc

thanks....this is the same kinda problem i ran into with expedia a few years ago. on valentines day too!!! had a hotel reservation in miami for the night. got there and the place didnt have the res. expedia gave me the same bs about they sent the res to the hotel and they werent responsible. luckily the hotel gave us a small room. there were 5 other couples with the same prob that got screwed. i guess from now on, i will deal directly with the people im buying from. just use these innernets for info.

thanks....this is the same kinda problem i ran into with expedia a few years ago. on valentines day too!!! had a hotel reservation in miami for the night. got there and the place didnt have the res. expedia gave me the same bs about they sent the res to the hotel and they werent responsible. luckily the hotel gave us a small room. there were 5 other couples with the same prob that got screwed. i guess from now on, i will deal directly with the people im buying from. just use these innernets for info.

Sometimes the series of tubes gets a little blocked up...

That's disappointing to hear about 1800flowers...I've used them a lot over the past 2-3 years (although not for V-day) and everything has been great...I'd have to guess that the Valentine's crush got you...not fun for you

:D

I was just talking to one of my designers and they were complaining about 1800FLOWERS. When they showed up to his wifes office she had to put them together and then 6 flowers were already wilted. That cost him $90.

Another girl here told me her husband went to Whole Foods, got a dozen roses, a vase, then some extra flowers for $22 and they were perfect.

The guy next to me here at work had a non-delivery of flowers yesterday too. When checking into it, they said that someone signed for the flowers at 1:00pm yesterday... he checked around and nobody could confirm it, so he called them back and they said that they were mistaken... the flowers were still in transit.

Cluster :D

The guy next to me here at work had a non-delivery of flowers yesterday too. When checking into it, they said that someone signed for the flowers at 1:00pm yesterday... he checked around and nobody could confirm it, so he called them back and they said that they were mistaken... the flowers were still in transit.

Cluster :D

you would think people would be better prepared for Valentine's Day :D

Yep, the innernets is full of crooks because they know you can't hunt them down and kill them. We had a hotel reservation in Floriduh a few years back she arranged online. Got there after a loooong drive and they had no records. That was fun.

Yep, the innernets is full of crooks because they know you can't hunt them down and kill them. We had a hotel reservation in Floriduh a few years back she arranged online. Got there after a loooong drive and they had no records. That was fun.

Did you guilt her into a BJ at least for ruining vacation? :D

Used 800flowers a few years back and they sucked. They got there on time but they weren't good quality and she had to put them together.

Found a local florist who is a little more expensive then some others out here but his deliveries get there in the morning and are fantastic flowers and they come with a nice vase.