[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chicago huddle get together

whitem0nkey

I'm not a Chicagoan yet, but I'll be moving there in the next year or so. I get to Chicago for about a week every month, so I'd love to come if the timing worked out.

I've already gotten to hang out with Robn and Chavez - both first class dudes. Just missed Gil on that outing.

I am there every July 4th weekend. We visit my brother in law and his family in Naperville. Rockn Robn, Chavez, Gil, and me have met the last couple years at a bar there. We will be there again this year if the God Lords willin and the creek dont rise.

Chicago is quickly becoming my eastern office. Depending when, i may be there.

Let me suggest July 4th weekend! Maybe we can get big group together and go to a Cubs game or something. Or we can try out some of the delicious New York pizza they have there...

Let me suggest July 4th weekend! Maybe we can get big group together and go to a Cubs game or something. Or we can try out some of the delicious New York pizza they have there... :D

Cubs game would be tough, both timewise & ticketwise. Our normal get together works well. But the 4th is on a Wednesday. Any idea what your schedule we be with that? Before the 4th or after? Or? :D It's always busy for us,the Bro and family come in and this year a cuz or 2 also, but I can usually find the time for a short drink session....like last years....what was it..... a brief 5-6 hours??? :tup:

Cubs game would be tough, both timewise & ticketwise. Our normal get together works well. But the 4th is on a Wednesday. Any idea what your schedule we be with that? Before the 4th or after? Or? :D It's always busy for us,the Bro and family come in and this year a cuz or 2 also, but I can usually find the time for a short drink session....like last years....what was it..... a brief 5-6 hours??? :D

I am not sure of the schedule yet. But I will keep you posted.

...because that would be so convenient, what with GR's proximity to Chi-town.

It's an easy 3 hour drive and my apartment complex rents out furnished apartments for about $80 a night (meaning that you guys could stay right across the hall from us). It's a perfect plan. :D

It's an easy 3 hour drive and my apartment complex rents out furnished apartments for about $80 a night (meaning that you guys could stay right across the hall from us). It's a perfect plan. :D

...until Chavez gets loaded and decides that bar time is the BEST time to play Black Sabbath at full volume.

I've already put in my prime time leave requests. For my 2 weeker, I put in for JUly 9th-21st. I can change it to the week of the 4th, but I may not get it. I have 20 freekin' years in and didn't get it last year so it's not a given, that's why I put in for the following 2 weeks. I can do choices, so I'll change my choices. Either way, I'm comin' up that way to see my two sisters so I'll be in Chi-Town and will definately love to run into some of you dudes and tip a few brewskis. I may even have to try the scotch again with RnR.

Let me know what the final plans are.