[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So...

alexgaddis

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to lunch today and saw frog legs on the menu. I thought about that big frog everyone was talking about.

do they sell frog legs by weight, or by number of legs? 'cause i'm thinking there's pretty good value to be had in the legs off that big frog, if they cost the same as little frog legs. maybe i'll go into business selling them at renaissance fairs. :D

Australia sure does like their frogs.

Frogstomp

Silverchair’s debut album, Frogstomp, was recorded in just nine days in early 1995[4]. Its lyrical concepts are fictional based, mostly from television ("Pure Massacre", "Israel's Son", "Tomorrow"), hometown tragedies ("Faultline" was based on the 1989 Newcastle Earthquake, in which a childhood friend died) and perceptions of the pain of friends ("Shade", "Suicidal Dream").

A #1 hit in Australia and New Zealand, Frogstomp went on to become the first Australian artist since INXS to hit the U.S. top 10, selling more than 2.5 million copies throughout the world. As Frogstomp and "Tomorrow" propelled Silverchair to music superstardom through 1996, the group juggled memorable performances on the roof of Radio City Music Hall and tours with Red Hot Chili Peppers alongside full time schooling commitments back home in Newcastle.