[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So...

alexgaddis

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This frog should be tested for steroids immediately. Last season, this frog was half this size. It's clear that it has been using banned substances. Think of the carnage if it goes into a roid rage!

A frog of this size would have a larger brain than is typical of other frogs and as such, be more intelligent than the other frogs.

Given this, I wonder what this frog's view is of the democratization of Iraq and a potential looming confrontation with Iran.

What if we were to raise millions of these frogs and then release them upon Iran? Couple that with a disinformation campaign that they are being punished for not being gods chosen people. Could we cause a collapse of their government?

What if we were to raise millions of these frogs and then release them upon Iran? Couple that with a disinformation campaign that they are being punished for not being gods chosen people. Could we cause a collapse of their government?

I like the way you think. Have you ever considered running for higher (insert obligatory drug joke here) office?

This frog should be tested for steroids immediately. Last season, this frog was half this size. It's clear that it has been using banned substances. Think of the carnage if it goes into a roid rage!

According to my sources he will be banned from competing in the Calaveras County Frog Jumping Contest this year.

A frog of this size would have a larger brain than is typical of other frogs and as such, be more intelligent than the other frogs.

Given this, I wonder what this frog's view is of the democratization of Iraq and a potential looming confrontation with Iran.

Right now he's silent on the subject. These things take time.