[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Baseball 1-10 Pool version #2

alchico

Updated for Thursdays games. My Tigers are still the leaders with 10 :tup:

Indians, Cubs, D-Rays, Red Sox, Braves, Dodgers and Angels are tied for second with 9.

Oh and i almost forgot, the Royals are no longer in last. :D

The Nationals have taken over that distinction :doh:

Rally .......... :D

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated for Fridays games. My Tigers are now tied with the Angels for the lead with 10. He needs a 10 and i need a 0

Astros, Indians, Cubs, D-Rays, Red Sox, Braves, Dodgers are tied for second with 9.

Oh and i almost forgot, the Royals are no longer in last. :D

The Nationals still hold that distinction :D

Only 3 teams added a number tonite

Edited by alchico

Updated for Saturdays games. There are now 4 teams tied for the lead with 10. Tigers(0), Angels(10), Cubs(10) and Astros(2)

Indians, D-Rays, Red Sox, Braves, Dodgers, Yankees, Blue Jays, Reds are tied for second with 9.

The Nationals are still bringing up the rear with 6 and the Royals are surging :D

Updated for Sundays games. There are now 5 teams tied for the lead with 10. Tigers(0), Angels(10), Cubs(10), Reds(7) and Astros(2)

Indians, D-Rays, Red Sox, Braves, Dodgers, Yankees, Blue Jays, Rockies are tied for second with 9.

The Nationals are still bringing up the rear with 6 and the Royals have stopped surging :D

Updated for Mondays games. There are now 6 teams tied for the lead with 10. Tigers(0), Angels(10), Dodgers(0), Cubs(10), Reds(7) and Astros(2)

Red Sox, Yankees, B-Jays, D-Rays, Indians, Rangers, D-Backs, Rockies, Giants are tied for second with 9.

The Nationals are still bringing up the rear with 6 and the Royals have stopped surging :D

We have a WINNER, the Houston Astros and rbmcdonald :D *****one catch though, the Cubs/Pirates game was suspended and i believe it's conclusion should count. So if the Cubs get to 10 upon resumption of the game it will create a tie and 2 winners.

I will update the scores tomorrow.

Congrats Ronald McDonald!!! Now go use some of the money to get a make-over, you know hair dyed, facial, new clothes/shoes and for goodness' sake stop wearing that awful red lipstick.

We have a WINNER, the Houston Astros and rbmcdonald :D *****one catch though, the Cubs/Pirates game was suspended andi believe it's conclusion should count. So if the Cubs get to 10 upon resumption of the game it will create a tie and 2 winners.

Why? we don't delay for other causes.

It's random. IMO holding back for something like this is against the spirit of it.

EDIT: Unless the games just wasn't finished before you went to bed or something...otherwise it just becomes a PPD game.

Edited by Caveman_Nick

I basically agree with this.

If you are going to give the Cubs this extra time, then you might as well wait until July when they make-up their game from Sunday which got cancelled due to the Cardinals player killing himself in a car-crash.

It's random. IMO holding back for something like this is against the spirit of it.

EDIT: Unless the games just wasn't finished before you went to bed or something...otherwise it just becomes a PPD game.

While i understand your point, this game wasn't postponed it was suspended until today. This is a new rule just instituted this year. (susp games no longer revert back to the last completed inning)The game will be finished today before the regular game.

Since this is a new rule we havn't had to contend with this situation before. I'll gladly defer to the majority on this as it does seem to be one of those gray areas you get in ff the requires a commish interpretation.

While i understand your point, this game wasn't postponed it was suspended until today. This is a new rule just instituted this year. (susp games no longer revert back to the last completed inning)The game will be finished today before the regular game.

Since this is a new rule we havn't had to contend with this situation before. I'll gladly defer to the majority on this as it does seem to be one of those gray areas you get in ff the requires a commish interpretation.

Eh, don't worry about it. RB can buy me a beer sometime if in fact the Cubs somehow score a total of 10. Not gonna happen.

Congrats Ronald McDonald!!! Now go use some of the money to get a make-over, you know hair dyed, facial, new clothes/shoes and for goodness' sake stop wearing that awful red lipstick.

Actually it is Robert, certainly Ronald is a much honored name in the great Clan Donald, as we sons of Somerled like to call ourselves. Somerled being heir to the great Conn of a Hundred battles. Surely you know of Conn, or is your id and avatar just for show?

I am fine with including the Cubs game. If a game was started on the first, but did not end until after midnight (on the 2nd), we would still included that.

Alchico is running the pool, so I am good with what he decides. His Cred on TheHuddle is good enough for me.

We have a WINNER, the Houston Astros and rbmcdonald :D *****one catch though, the Cubs/Pirates game was suspended and i believe it's conclusion should count. So if the Cubs get to 10 upon resumption of the game it will create a tie and 2 winners.

:D:tup::doh::D Now I am 1/2 way to getting my 1/2 of the entry fee to the WCOFF, wonder if there are any little 'ol ladys around here I can roll :D

Thanks for running it alchico :clap:

I am fine with including the Cubs game. If a game was started on the first, but did not end until after midnight (on the 2nd), we would still included that.

Alchico is running the pool, so I am good with what he decides. His Cred on TheHuddle is good enough for me.

Not trying to question anyone's cred...I just wasn't aware such a thing could happen. Doesn't affect me in the slightest...

I can see your point here and think you're a stand up fella for feeling the way you do. However, I do believe that you should be the only winner as if a game ends after midnight but was played continuously, it was just a long game or late start (West Coast). In this instance the game was stopped and postponed to a later date, even if that date happens to be today. Many games should have been played but weren't and have been postponed for one reason or another, should we wait until June or July for those results? Think not, Congrats on your winnings and spend my $10 for me wisely!! :D

Edited by irish

Maybe we could also do a football 1-10 pool this year...

:D You're just crazy!! :D