[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deadliest Catch starts tonight

Rebellab

I have been looking forward to the third season of Deadliest Catch since last season ended. I can't wait. Possible the best show Discovery has put out in some time. Anyone else looking forward to this.

I have been looking forward to the third season of Deadliest Catch since last season ended. I can't wait. Possible the best show Discovery has put out in some time. Anyone else looking forward to this.

yup watched the recap of the last 2 years... i really like this show

Good show. I'll have to record it in case I miss it.

I still remember the video from inside the bridge when the ship got hit by the rouge wave and rolled completely on it's side.

They showed that on the season two recap. It happened right after the green horn insisted on jumping overboard.

I still remember the video from inside the bridge when the ship got hit by the rouge wave and rolled completely on it's side.

Good TV right there.

I was telling someone that hasn't watched the show about that yesterday.

I know they are playing up the Blake being a rookie thing, but if he was calling around, he needs to get back to the deck. If I was in his position, I would have known exactly where I was going for my first set, then adjust from there if no luck.

I liked the bet at the beginning between the captians. Like a $100 is much to them if their deck hands are making thousands they are making much more.

The ending was good, can't wait til next week.

I caught it last night and was surprised B Painter became captain.

We wear survival suits around here(Lake Superior) when it gets Titanic cold. That one guy they rescued was tough to watch.

I am suprised the access that Discovery has gained. Being in the Coast Guard Helicopter is amazing. I would think going out on a rescue they would want all the room they had avaiable. THose rescue swimmers are nuts.

I am suprised the access that Discovery has gained. Being in the Coast Guard Helicopter is amazing. I would think going out on a rescue they would want all the room they had avaiable. THose rescue swimmers are nuts.

Very true. The filming they do is incredible. The access they get and the camerawork is excellent.

I know they are playing up the Blake being a rookie thing, but if he was calling around, he needs to get back to the deck. If I was in his position, I would have known exactly where I was going for my first set, then adjust from there if no luck.

Didn't they say he didn't even drop one pot. I mean you need to at least check things out for yourself instead of crying to the others about helping him out. It was a mistake to make him captain. :D

I couldn't even imagine being that guy rescued at the end. I don't even like it here in Virginny when the ocean is cold.