[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sopranos

gbpfan1231

im disappointed in sopranos. if it wasnt last season i would not tune in at all.

I agree this is really moving slow. And why hardly no reaction to the wack job???? :D

My wife talked me into re-upping my HBO that i canceled a few months back and i'm already regretting it.

I saw a 60 minutes clip where they interviewed david chase and he didn't seem too disappointed about the series ending and i think it shows.

Edited by alchico

I think the first two episodes were good. For those of you that don't like the show, what exactly do you want to happen? They can't just whack everyone in one episode. That would be stupid. These first few episodes seem to be setting up the plotline for the end of the series. I've got to say that they have me hooked already. This is still one of the best shows on TV barnone.

I think the first two episodes were good. For those of you that don't like the show, what exactly do you want to happen? They can't just whack everyone in one episode. That would be stupid. These first few episodes seem to be setting up the plotline for the end of the series. I've got to say that they have me hooked already. This is still one of the best shows on TV barnone.

+1

I don't understand the negativity towards the show, as, I'm loving it.

I've liked both episodes as well.......I'm wondering if something serious is going to pop off between Christopher and Tony :D

SPOILER ALERT

I was on another message board, and a guy was claiming to have known someone who worked on the show. He made some predictions, and they are time stamped prior to the kick-off of the 1st season. He got hammered for them, but, he is 2 for 2 thus far. Here is what he said would happen.

1. Tony would get into a fight with Bobby and be beaten up. - Check

2. Johnny Sac would die of cancer - Check

And the bid one........

3. Chris will join Phil's crew and kill Tony in the last episode. :D

Like I said, who knows, but, this is what he wrote.

Edited by Menudo

SPOILER ALERT

I was on another message board, and a guy was claiming to have known someone who worked on the show. He made some predictions, and they are time stamped prior to the kick-off of the 1st season. He got hammered for them, but, he is 2 for 2 thus far. Here is what he said would happen.

1. Tony would get into a fight with Bobby and be beaten up. - Check

2. Johnny Sac would die of cancer - Check

And the bid one........

3. Chris will join Phil's crew and kill Tony in the last episode . :D

Like I said, who knows, but, this is what he wrote.

This is kinda where I thought things might go.

SPOILERS

Well, last evening setup Christopher as the lead candidate to do it, along with the Leotardo crew. I still think that their relationship is too symbolic in nature and Tony's reaching out last night (with the big hug) and his confessional in his session with Dr. Melfi makes me think there is just as much chance for reconciliation between the two of them as anything else.

3. Chris will join Phil's crew and kill Tony in the last episode. :D

Would that really be so surprising? They're making it pretty obvious there's going to be some kind of "showdown" between these 2 and there has been a lot of speculation about Tony getting killed for a long time. Too bad, because Chris is a putz. He, AJ and the fat sister are the ones who should get axed.

But I agree w/those who said it sucked. They are still plodding along at a snail's pace with way too many sub-plots going to boot. The Carmine reading into the movie thing was stupid. The cancer thing was lame too. And this "Cleaver" movie was old at least a year ago. And Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian w/that crap music at the end?

Basically I give up on this - IMO the whole thing is pretty much a snooze w/a token violent scene thrown in to keep people awake.

I think that the episode was a good mix of the sacred and the propane.

Thanks for the reminder to fill my grill tanks. :D

Edited by irish

Not that i've been keeping up with this show for the last 2 seasons, but I do vaguely remember an interview by Chase saying that Tony would not be killed when they end the series. Think it was like 3 years back. :D

But I agree w/those who said it sucked. They are still plodding along at a snail's pace with way too many sub-plots going to boot. The Carmine reading into the movie thing was stupid. The cancer thing was lame too. And this "Cleaver" movie was old at least a year ago. And Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian w/that crap music at the end?

The whole episode was about other people's interpretations of things. Johnny Sack is given 3 months to live by his doctor, then chooses to believe the more generous Sydney Pollack interpretation of his situation in the prison. Tony doesn't think much about the movie until Carmella points out her interpretation, which leads him to look at how Christopher really sees him. Tony's interpretation of Little Carmine's dream is different than the way LC interprets it, which gives Tony insight into where LC really stands......