[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2007 Mystery Huddler #9

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So,

I decided to do MH this year.

I sent in a handful of pictures to ABWF, sent him some clues, and didn't really think anything of it until this morning...

When I looked over the pictures again, and realized if you searched for anything in the pictures, my name would come up... (Dorm Rooms, Guitars and Music, Cal Football, etc...)

So I scrambled to find some other pictures and gave them to ABWF.

That was also hard to do, seeing as how most pictures of me, I was wearing a UCI sweatshirt, or a Cal Sweatshirt or hat...

The first picture is me and some friends driving around... in a small town... and we were fairly bored to say the least.

Second picture is of me in my dorm room, which I since moved out of. The sweatshirt actually says "Sunriver" which is a small ski town in Oregon.

Third picture is me on top of Mt. Bachelor in Oregon.

Fourth picture is me at a hat shop at Pier 39 in San Fran, right before going to a Cal game... Don't worry I didn't buy the hat...

I learned a very important lesson today; that I have told complete strangers far too much about my life... :D

Edited by kpholmes

stoperat is a term that deals w/ his work i think i read someplace......don't know if that deals w/ sking....but he's ghey enough to be on Fuel Channel........ :D

(Stope) - It's an underground mining term

:tup: Second week in a row I've had to keep my blasted mouth shut. And anyone that knows me knows that's somewhat difficult for me to do. :D

Nope, nope, that one is tooooo easy,

Monster had me pegged about 2 hours ago and he hasn't said anything since, so hats off to him. :D

:D wow, i won the "how much can spain drink" contest yesterday, and MH today! things are really startin' to come together for ol' montster, i tells ya.