[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hello from Disney...

Puddy

Arrived today. Staying in a vacation home rental. Very nice place 5 minutes from Disney. Heading to Downtown Disney to eat at the Rainforest Cafe with the little ones. Tommorow probably go to Blizzard Beach to get good and sunburned to ensure I feel miserable the rest of the vacation.

Will probably miss most of the Pistons game tonight :D

Go Peestons!!!

:D

Arrived today. Staying in a vacation home rental. Very nice place 5 minutes from Disney. Heading to Downtown Disney to eat at the Rainforest Cafe with the little ones. Tommorow probably go to Blizzard Beach to get good and sunburned to ensure I feel miserable the rest of the vacation.

Will probably miss most of the Pistons game tonight :doh:

Go Peestons!!!

:tup:

Peestons are goin' down. :D

I'll be in the O-town area next Sunday.

Enjoy!

Edit: I love it when Piston fans call 'em "Peestons". :D I think I coined that name.... Big John? :D ??? :D

Edited by darin3

Sounds like fun. We'll be there with Egret jr in two years. We're going to wait until he's four.

We've got a big trip planned in 09 with another family(PantherRage if anyone remembers him). It should be fun.....Mrs. PD and Mrs. Rage and the kids think were staying in some nice diggs but of the grounds with a rental car. However, Rage and I have got the Polynesian Resort lined-up with the monorail going right too an froe-it should be a nice surprise.

We've got a big trip planned in 09 with another family(PantherRage if anyone remembers him). It should be fun.....Mrs. PD and Mrs. Rage and the kids think were staying in some nice diggs but of the grounds with a rental car. However, Rage and I have got the Polynesian Resort lined-up with the monorail going right too an froe-it should be a nice surprise.

Yup. We'll be staying down the lagoon at the Wilderness Lodge.

:D chiefjay used it before you.

You know what... I think you're wrong on this one. I ripped on his "Pistons" by calling them the "Peestons" in the Non-Football Forum. If I'm wrong I'll take my lumps on this one but I think I'm right. :D

Have a great time, Pud!! I'll be heading down at the end of the month, when it's the hottest and busiest time of the year. :D That's alright though, it's a yearly thing and I'm used to it. Oh you already now about my plans and have made some plans of your own, that's right. :D

You're on vacation @ Disney - so you brought your laptop to chat on an FF board and are upset about missing a b-ball game?

:D

Didn't your mother ever tell you if you don't have anything nice to say, to keep your big mouth shut. Oh wait, that wasn't nice either.

FYI - The way I wind down everynight is coming here for a little while to check-in, crack a few jokes, PM H8tank to see if Beer paid him the $50, etc... So far, nothing has changed.