[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trent Green

Croyle was interviewed yesterday as saying he was still taking time out of practice and film time to try to help Croyle learn how to read defenses and anticipate WRs' breaks when ad-libs, etc.

Trent Green is a consummate pro and I wish him well in MIA.

Croyle was interviewed yesterday as saying he was still taking time out of practice and film time to try to help Croyle learn how to read defenses and anticipate WRs' breaks when ad-libs, etc.

Trent Green is a consummate pro and I wish him well in MIA.

That guy sounds like he has a split personality disorder consulting himself for tips on how to get better at the Pro-level. Nut Job!! :D:D

Edited by irish

How does this affect the stock of Ronnie Brown and Chris Chambers?

Um... it just went up.

Finally! I was afraid this was going to extend into being another Steve McNair thing which really sucked for early drafts and rankings. This helps out both teams - but mostly MIA since KC already planned on dumping him.

Geez, glad I didn't wait another day to post that blog. :D

I may be in the minority here, although I think Green is an improvement over C-Pep and Harrington, I think this could be a lot like Steve Young's last season-a concussion away from retirement and that one big hit on his mind-effecting his game and making him play cautious and tight.

I may be in the minority here, although I think Green is an improvement over C-Pep and Harrington, I think this could be a lot like Steve Young's last season-a concussion away from retirement and that one big hit on his mind-effecting his game and making him play cautious and tight.

Green buys them a couple extra months of developing John Beck.

How far have we waned from a few years back where Trent Green is now an improvement over Culpepper.

So much for hoping to grab Chris Chambers as a #3 WR...in fact, with all the hub-bub thats sure to ensue regarding the arrival of Green, Chambers has probably lost any "undervalued" status he may have had.

I hate Chambers and think he's rather over-rated. His best season is 82 rec. 1,118 and 11 tds. That's a pretty solid year especially when you consider the TDs however he never broke 1,000 any other year and he averages about 7 TDs a year but has had 3 and 4 TD years. So for where I've seen him drafted over the years, he was a bit of a let-down and has disappointed more often then not. He's also the type of WR that blows up one week with HUGH numbers and then disappears for 6 weeks after. Inconsistency kills me.

Now the one thing I will say is after his season last year many may be down on him making him "undervalued". I don't want him though.

I hate Chambers and think he's rather over-rated. His best season is 82 rec. 1,118 and 11 tds. That's a pretty solid year especially when you consider the TDs however he never broke 1,000 any other year and he averages about 7 TDs a year but has had 3 and 4 TD years. So for where I've seen him drafted over the years, he was a bit of a let-down and has disappointed more often then not. He's also the type of WR that blows up one week with HUGH numbers and then disappears for 6 weeks after. Inconsistency kills me.

Now the one thing I will say is after his season last year many may be down on him making him "undervalued". I don't want him though.

He has NEVER had a quarterback. NEVER. Not in college. Not in the pros. He does now. Lets see what happens.

He has NEVER had a quarterback. NEVER. Not in college. Not in the pros. He does now. Lets see what happens.

Problem is that QB is washed up. So I'll tell you what happens he continues to disappoint with inconsistency.

I have had Chambers a few times on my team over the years and he's just a big headache. When I bench him, he scores 2 TDs, I play him and he does squat. You're right, he is streaky and I think largely because he's a head case. On the other hand he seems to be that player that is supposed to break out-look at how he was rated as a FF prospect last year, and his performance is always blamed on the QB.

I have had Chambers a few times on my team over the years and he's just a big headache. When I bench him, he scores 2 TDs, I play him and he does squat. You're right, he is streaky and I think largely because he's a head case. On the other hand he seems to be that player that is supposed to break out-look at how he was rated as a FF prospect last year, and his performance is always blamed on the QB.

I happened to have 4 Fantasy Mags left over from last year and he was rated #5, #7, #8 and another #8. So yeah they ended up with QB issues again but WOW!!! what a BUST for owners that took him with thoughts of getting a Top WR. :D In my local league he was taken 4.01. Guys like Reggie Wayne, Roy Williams, Driver, Burress, A. Johnson, J. Walker, TJ Housh, etc. were all drafted after him.

He is a head-case and does have issues catching/holding onto the ball at times, going from making a spectacular catch to dropping an easy one.

I can't wait to see how Culpepper reacts to this official trade now. He's got an idiot for an Agent! :D

Wouldn't it be something if Daunte got his knee and his head together and returned to Minnesota at some point in the next couple of years? :D

Wouldn't it be something if Daunte got his knee and his head together and returned to Minnesota at some point in the next couple of years? :D

:D

I actually would love to go cheer against him once again at Soldier Field.