[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My first draft this year.What do you think?

tarantula

I started a private league just made up of family. It is all my cousins and uncles. It is done strictly for fun and bragging rights.

Here is my starting lineup .What do you think?

QB D. McNabb........I knew the injury risks

RB L. Johnson

RB M. Barber

WR C. Johnson

WR T.Owens

WR J. Galloway

TE K. Winslow

K J. Elam

DEF Jacksonville

Again , this is more for bragging rights than anything else. So WHAT IS YOUR OPINION???

I think you should PM Grits and Shins and ask for his insight.

He is usually very good with his analysis of projected starting lineups from drafts and how they compare to the other teams in the league when given no information about league size, scoring system, etc.

He is usually very good with his analysis of projected starting lineups from drafts and how they compare to the other teams in the league when given no information about league size, scoring system, etc.

thanks for the info.

welcome to the huddle Tarantula. you are undergoing hazing. it is standard for those who ask questions without providing enough details to merit an answer.

give ya a tip, go and edit your post but this time explain the league. y'know, the little stuff, like how many teams / roster req. / scoring details that sorta stuff.

:D........ anyway how did you end up with LJ, CJ ,AND TO ?

Edited by soco

thanks for the info.

I'm just having some fun with you. It is impossible to answer your question given the extremely limited information you have provided. No information on number of teams, scoring system, etc., and, to give a real outlook it would be best to see the rest of your squad to be able to give insight into strengths/weaknesses that could/should be addressed, etc.

Given a standard non-PPR 12-team league, I would say that the team appears average to slightly sub-par. MBIII IMO is not a great RB2 as at best he is splitting carries, WRS are solid, TE can perform but not really a game changer fantasy wise, you already noted the injury risk with McNabb, and it is not like he has a host of talent to throw to

I started a private league just made up of family. It is all my cousins and uncles. It is done strictly for fun and bragging rights.

Here is my starting lineup .What do you think?

QB D. McNabb........I knew the injury risks

RB L. Johnson

RB M. Barber

WR C. Johnson

WR T.Owens

WR J. Galloway

TE K. Winslow

K J. Elam

DEF Jacksonville

Again , this is more for bragging rights than anything else. So WHAT IS YOUR OPINION???

::cliaz sizes up tarantula::

cliaz: Hey, anybody come at you yet? Anybody get to you yet?

[tarantula looks at him in puzzlement]

cliaz: Hey, we all need friends in here. I could be a friend to you.

[tarantula walks away]

cliaz: Hey... Hard to get. I like that...

geez..... is that the best you can dish out as far as trying to ''haze'' the newbie????I think I am surrounded by amateurs in that department!!! hahaha :D

:D

Don't get too cocky - you're only dealing with the 2nd stringers over here. The real bashers reside in the main forum.

:D

Don't get too cocky - you're only dealing with the 2nd stringers over here. The real bashers reside in the main forum.

I'm telling BC you called him a 2nd stringer. Broncos I can understand. :D

Edited by irish

geez..... is that the best you can dish out as far as trying to ''haze'' the newbie????I think I am surrounded by amateurs in that department!!! hahaha :D

I remember this one time when I was at boy scout camp At lake Merryweather. It was a very hot summer and our troop was working on our Environment Merit badge. I was down at the lake shore and this one counselor was yelling in the back ground about something that happened in training camp for the Steelers. Quickly I ran up the path to see what was going on and when I to the staging area we were at

::screengoesblack::

::cliaz sizes up tarantula::

cliaz: Hey, anybody come at you yet? Anybody get to you yet?

[tarantula looks at him in puzzlement]

cliaz: Hey, we all need friends in here. I could be a friend to you.

[tarantula walks away]

cliaz: Hey... Hard to get. I like that...

Classic movie...Boggs doesn't qualify...!

I remember this one time when I was at boy scout camp At lake Merryweather. It was a very hot summer and our troop was working on our Environment Merit badge. I was down at the lake shore and this one counselor was yelling in the back ground about something that happened in training camp for the Steelers. Quickly I ran up the path to see what was going on and when I to the staging area we were at

::screengoesblack::

I had to figure Cliaz was a boy scout as by HS all those kids like taking it in the can. :D