[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shredded kitty

H8tank

So me and the tyke are feeding our border collie some breakfast this am, the two cats are milling about... when we heard the screech of cat being eaten, as fast as it happened, it was over, but the damage had been done. Kitten decided it wanted some of the dogs food...

I told the kid, "See, this is why you NEVER approach a dog when they are eating."

The cat, a kitten really, a few months old, was now under the truck, panting profusely and making some weird meowing/moaning sounds. I pick the limp, no-blood, unmoving kitten up in both hands and took her inside, laid her down on the carpet... where she was sprawled, unmoving, panting heavily... pissed herself... eyes rolled up back into her head.

Of course this has upset my 5 year old something feirce, and she is now crying, (wedgie, please try and control your glee... :D) as I try and explain the cat may not make it... but we have to go, so we say a little prayer and leave.

That was 4 hours ago, house is empty until at least 3 more hours... what are the odds the cat is alive/dead? Anyone want some action?

Forgot who I was dealing with when I asked if cat would be brought to vet

For child's sake figured would be healthier to make an effort to bring cat to a vet , rather than leave it suffering and dying in your living room...my bad ...carry on

Edited by isleseeya

Well, I'm thinking the budget is a bit tight around the H8 compound these days.

For child's sake figured would be healthier to make an effort to bring cat to a vet , rather than leave it suffering and dying in your living room...my bad ...carry on

Exactly. He's probably already thrown it into the river.

Something is very wrong with me and I admit it. I not telling why but several times this post has made me chuckle. I am going straight to hell, btw.

Oh and did I ever tell the story of the kitten that got tossed into the laundry? It did not make it through the dryer cycle and I could make my wife feel guilty for at least a year over it.