[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick-up truck (of any kind)

Piranha

Does your immediate family have one?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Does your immediate family have one?

• Have one
    • Don't have one
    • Nope, but want one
    • Puddy

Haven 1 is a good thing. Ford F-150 Crew Cab 4x4. Lariat. Leather. Moon roof. Turkey poachin' Nature lovin' and romantic all at the same time. Not quite as good as a rabbit/bee/woodchuck combo but close. :D

Edited by The Holy Roller

Used to have one but gas was killing me. I'd like to get a smaller one like a Frontier or Tacoma because I'm tired of not being able to "haul" anything larger than a toaster oven in the Carola.

I need a cheepie that I can use for my 6 major trips a year to Lowes. It's tough to get 1/2 ton of topsoil in the Vette.

Went about a year and a 1/2 without one and will never do that again. Always need the truck for something. I do lots of projects such as it sounds you do as well.

I have 2. A 2001 Ford Ranger and a 69 Ford 1 ton beast. The Ranger is for work and the 69 is for hauling and big loads. Plus someday i hope to restore the 69.

Chevy ext cab 4x4. I will drive over your little car toytotaboys.

If you're not driving a Chevy truck, you're not driving the best. :D

My Grandfather and two of his brothers all owned there own Chevrolet dealerships years ago.

I have an F-150.

I really like the look of the Nissan Titan, so, once I run my truck into the ground, I may get that or, if we decide we need a bigger SUV to haul the kids, dog, etc. around in, may get a suburban or something of that nature.

If you're not driving a Chevy truck, you're not driving the best. :D

My Grandfather and two of his brothers all owned there own Chevrolet dealerships years ago.

I bought a brand new Chevy in 99 and it was the worst purchase I have ever made. I might as well have parked it at the shop dailiy, that thing was a piece of chit!

I've owned 2 Toyotas since without a single problem. It may not be American, but in times like these I need MY cash in MY pocket and not in some repair shops.

I bought a brand new Chevy in 99 and it was the worst purchase I have ever made. I might as well have parked it at the shop dailiy, that thing was a piece of chit!

I've owned 2 Toyotas since without a single problem. It may not be American, but in times like these I need MY cash in MY pocket and not in some repair shops.

It could very well be made here with american parts. Corporations have no loyalty so if profits go to Japan or the Cayman's what's important is where the parts and labor come from.

Same here, I inherited my Dad's old Datsun pickup when I went to college and it had almost 300,000 miles on it when some Megan Fox slammed into the side of me. My last truck was a Nissan that I purchased brand new & it had 240,000 when I sold it to a friend so I could buy a 4-door for the kids. It was still going strong as well when Katrina landed a house & about 15 ft of water on it. Now my current Frontier is running like a dream at 143,000. Needless to say I trust my Nissan's against any Chevy any day. :D

Edited by rajncajn