[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To date or not to date...

Crazysight

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I call BS to this whole thing. Posting a convenient glamour shot by Deb of a hot chick and saying she wants to date you I am skeptical.

Until you post a pic with her and you with a sign that says hello to The Huddle I am a non-believer (actually if she has the sign you can leave yourself out of it)

I "met her" online over 2 years ago (originally on Yahoo personals, believe it or not).

No offense intended here.......... but it took you two years to get pics and her digits? And now you get a pic that looks like it was ripped out of an Abercrombie & Fitch catalog? And some random nude pics that don't even look like the same person? :D Hello?

I call BS to this whole thing. Posting a convenient glamour shot by Deb of a hot chick and saying she wants to date you I am skeptical.

Until you post a pic with her and you with a sign that says hello to The Huddle I am a non-believer (actually if she has the sign you can leave yourself out of it)

Have you asked her if she really surf's??? :D

If you gotta ask for advice on a wimmin at a fantasy football website ... She's probably the best thing that's ever gonna happen for ya.

I mean, it's not like a stripper has ever lived a duel life or anything, right? Nope, they're as open as can be. That's why they take their clothes off -- just open and honest by nature. Just really happy chicks trying to make a buck while having a little fun. And her kid at home will amaze you at how worldly and precocious she can be.

If you claim to have pics of a potential significant other and you're shooting them around a MB for complete strangers to ogle (etc), I call BS on the whole thing.

Dicks. Ask rajn or any other Huddler who has received help from the Huddler community and then come talk about how lame it is to be a part of a "fantasy football website". There are people behind the screen names with many experiences that others haven't been a part of.

:stepsoffsoapbox:

Oh...bang the stripper if you ever meet her but don't put much in to it as far as your attachment. I mean, jeebus, it has been two years.

Dicks. Ask rajn or any other Huddler who has received help from the Huddler community and then come talk about how lame it is to be a part of a "fantasy football website". There are people behind the screen names with many experiences that others haven't been a part of.

:stepsoffsoapbox:

...ahem...

You may want to quit throwing rocks.

Related to this, there is a difference between sending a couple of bucks to help a relative stranger and sending pics of your family, or potential family (which is one reason participating in MH never really made sense to me ... each to their own).

...ahem...

You may want to quit throwing rocks.

Related to this, there is a difference between sending a couple of bucks to help a relative stranger and sending pics of your family, or potential family (which is one reason participating in MH never really made sense to me ... each to their own).

Throwing rocks? :shrugs: Polk is a prime example, but I didn't bring that up since it was very recent.

Glad you got my point, though. Carry on.

No offense intended here.......... but it took you two years to get pics and her digits? And now you get a pic that looks like it was ripped out of an Abercrombie & Fitch catalog? And some random nude pics that don't even look like the same person? :D Hello?

Let he who never let the little head do the thinking cast the first stone...:D