[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

huddle video

tonorator

If Ratteree get's a shot will he keep his hand in front of his face the entire time :D

"speak no evil" was what I was thinking in that still shot.

If I get a video, I'll just wear a gorilla mask instead.

Well, I was supposed to be making 60 to 90 second clips and the first time I tried it went almost six minutes so I had to cuit out stuff. I apparently am incapable on less than 2 minutes but there's just not a lot you can say in that compressed time frame. And brevity is never my strong suit.

You forget...we like to hear long discussion on fantasy football. If the content is good it don't matter how long it is. Break it up into part 1, part 2 etc if you have to. :D

WTH are youse guys talkin' about????? :D

I'm confused......but that IS SOP around here. :D:wacko::wacko:

Go to the Huddle's home page and scroll about half way down and check out the new Huddle video DMD is starring in.

Go to the Huddle's home page and scroll about half way down and check out the new Huddle video DMD is starring in.

If you click on the LIST it shows other ones too...

Pretty sweet DMD!! I like it alot. I agree with the other poster about how you don't sound like you're from Texas.

Pretty sweet DMD!! I like it alot. I agree with the other poster about how you don't sound like you're from Texas.

I have been told that my accent increases with the consumption of alcoholic beverages. Or when it gets above 105 degrees outside.

Spend a few $$ and get an oversized Huddle backdrop.

More professional and free advertising.

It's all about virtual sets. Just sit in front of a green screen, and you can superimpose your image over anything.

Just think, you could have been making your Lions report from the cavernous space inside Matt Millen's head.

I cant believe I have lost in poker to that guy

If it makes you feel better, I was actually letting my 13 year old son play for the first time when you were beaten, so you have that going for you...

:D Thanks, guys, but Sky emailed me and showed me the way also. Us old timers have to help one another! Besides, It was where the ads usually are. :D

If it makes you feel better, I was actually letting my 13 year old son play for the first time when you were beaten, so you have that going for you...

:D

I vote for podcasts as the new technology for the huddle. The video is much better if you close your eyes. :D

I have been told that I have the face for radio...