[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

huddle video

tonorator

"Calving Johnson.....hot rookie.....(reads notes) WR....."

DMD- "yeah this is money!"

:D

:wacko: Good stuff DMD, just ribbin ya. Definitely a good idea, people will tend to watch a quick video more than sit & read an entire article. You could be on to something that's not really offered elsewhere. :D

Edit: Gotta work on that camera presence a little though. :wacko: Better yet, hire a hot weather girl type to read off your notes. :wacko:

Edited by rajncajn

I kept looking for the gun in the background. :D

Pretty good job DMD... some little pauses here and there, but you'll get that presentation polished as you make more of these (or if you cut down on the drinking before Noon). Nice work!

I didn't really care too much for it, he clearly stated the obvious....hope next time he can bring some new news to the table and give the members something to write home about. But it's clearly a start.

1st i dont have the video on my homepage(ad blocker maybe?) but as far as stating the obvious remember this: NOT ALL FF players are addicts like us :D

Spend a few $$ and get an oversized Huddle backdrop.

More professional and free advertising.

A Huddle dress shirt could be a good touch too.

For a Texan, you don't talk slow. Sounded half drunk though (drawl).

( I know a Texan that got "pulled over" for drunk driving while parked due to the accent and slow speech... LOL)

Good job on not reading off paper for us.

Put a lasso or some other prop in your hands, they are all over the place.

The all to often looks to the left are a human tic where a person is trying to recall facts from memory (right side of the brain).

(If they are unconsciously looking to the right alot, they are making things up, using the creative left side of the brain).

Well it is a new media for me and I am getting better (you should see the bloopers). I tend to get too expressive with the old hands I suppose but I can only do what I can do. And after doing about six takes on that DET one, the only problem with it really was the momentary freakout in the middle of Calvin Johnson for some insane reason but the rest went better so I kept it.

And that is part of my home office - not my mothers basement. Ask Sky, he's seen this place before.

Well done DMD ...speaking in front of a camera or in public can be nerve wracking ..however I do it from time to time and I find it quite easy if you picture h8tank wearing nothing but a huge diaper on ...seriously when speaking about something you know and know well , just talk and let it come from your gut ..don't over analyze or worry ..you know the stuff

I didn't really care too much for it, he clearly stated the obvious....hope next time he can bring some new news to the table and give the members something to write home about. But it's clearly a start.

Well, I was supposed to be making 60 to 90 second clips and the first time I tried it went almost six minutes so I had to cuit out stuff. I apparently am incapable on less than 2 minutes but there's just not a lot you can say in that compressed time frame. And brevity is never my strong suit.

Well it is a new media for me and I am getting better (you should see the bloopers). I tend to get too expressive with the old hands I suppose but I can only do what I can do. And after doing about six takes on that DET one, the only problem with it really was the momentary freakout in the middle of Calvin Johnson for some insane reason but the rest went better so I kept it.

And that is part of my home office - not my mothers basement. Ask Sky, he's seen this place before.

:D Is there something interesting out the window on your left?

Most excellent DMD. I did notice that you moved the life size wax image of Emmitt out of the viewing area though. :oldrazz:

Yeah, I thought he looked better over standing beside the Tom Landry statue.

there is a window there. But I am just trying to make sure that no one else is listening I guess... :D

there is a window there. But I am just trying to make sure that no one else is listening I guess... :D

The all to often looks to the left are a human tic where a person is trying to recall facts from memory (right side of the brain).

(If they are unconsciously looking to the right alot, they are making things up, using the creative left side of the brain).