[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It Is HOT!

The Holy Roller

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not that hot here. I think it is supposed to get up to 93 today. I don't think it has been over 95 at all this summer which is very strange. This summer has been abnormally cool for us. By this time of year we've usually hit triple digits 5-10 times.

From Accuweather: Looks like I'm in for a rough week:

Today: High 79, Partly Sunny

Tomorrow: High 75, Plenty of Sunshine

Wednesday: High 77, Nice with clouds and sun

Thursday: High 76, Mostly sunny

Friday: High 79, Mostly sunny and pleasant

Saturday: High 80, Mostly sunny and nice

Sunday: High 80, Mostly sunny and pleasant

From Accuweather: Looks like I'm in for a rough week:

Today: High 79, Partly Sunny

Tomorrow: High 75, Plenty of Sunshine

Wednesday: High 77, Nice with clouds and sun

Thursday: High 76, Mostly sunny

Friday: High 79, Mostly sunny and pleasant

Saturday: High 80, Mostly sunny and nice

Sunday: High 80, Mostly sunny and pleasant

Suck a sweaty nut, dillhole. :D

I'm visiting my brother outside Charlotte, NC. I thought Florida was hot but I was incorrect. I could put a bowl in my pants, walk around for 15 mins outside, and have soup.

Crotch pot cooking. :D

Hotter than a sheep's butt in a pepper patch.

92 degrees right now. We just got back from dinner at my mother-in-laws. No one could figure out why it was so damn hot in her house until I went around and noticed that all of her vents were closed on her main level. :D Unflippingbelievable.

92 degrees right now. We just got back from dinner at my mother-in-laws. No one could figure out why it was so damn hot in her house until I went around and noticed that all of her vents were closed on her main level. :D Unflippingbelievable.

Why do you hate senior twoobs? :D

Helluva week for the AC to be out.

:D Unfortunately mine went out two days ago, been in the 100's here in KC with the heat index. It's been absoultely MISERABLE. I'm warm blooded anyway so I like it 70 in the summer and 70 in the winter in my house, I awoke at 3am this morning sweating my f'n @$$ off and it as 89 in my house, unf'nreal. My neighbor works for Midwest Heating and cooling and I'm getting a sweet deal, having everything swapped out for $2800, steal of a deal. Just have to deal ith it for one more night tonight. :D

:D Unfortunately mine went out two days ago, been in the 100's here in KC with the heat index. It's been absoultely MISERABLE. I'm warm blooded anyway so I like it 70 in the summer and 70 in the winter in my house, I awoke at 3am this morning sweating my f'n @$$ off and it as 89 in my house, unf'nreal. My neighbor works for Midwest Heating and cooling and I'm getting a sweet deal, having everything swapped out for $2800, steal of a deal. Just have to deal ith it for one more night tonight. :D

A nice relaxing swim in a lake would do wonders for ya, too. Take your pole and do a little fishin' while you're at it.