[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas vs. Indy ...right now

hooknladder

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Indy OFF yet to take the field. Dallas OFF looks good. :D

What did you expect? It is the Indy Defense which is going to be a joke. Dallas wins the SB this year. I've already told you all that. :D

Witten was wide open just now and Romo was just too locked in to Owens!! :D Hope alot of those mistakes aren't made.

Where's Carrie Underwood?

Romo and Underwood are no longer an item. He went back to whatever girlfriend he had when he was an unknown backup player.

Barber has pealed off a few nice runs but it took awhile before he had anything decent.

In other news, DeDe Dorsey does not appear to be making a big move to supplant Addai...

What did you expect? It is the Indy Defense which is going to be a joke. Dallas wins the SB this year. I've already told you all that. :D

FYI they won the SB last year. Against teams that can't score points and are down 21 at the half... lots of opportunity for turnovers inthe second half when the game plan goes into panic.

Julius is looking decent, partially thanks to the D I'm afraid :D

Yep, that D is going to suck this year. I was glad to see Ugoh not looking too bad for a rookie, though.

Turned the channel after the first quarter, as Joe "Eraser Head" Buck was getting on my nerves talking up Fox's idiotic shows.

+1

I thought he looked pretty good as well. That doesn't mean that he'll get the reps, but I can't see how you say he "runs like sh#t".

Missed the first quarter and also thought MB looked good. He was in reality running mostly against the 2nd string D for Indy no less, so I'll reserve judgement for a later date.

Missed the first quarter and also thought MB looked good. He was in reality running mostly against the 2nd string D for Indy no less, so I'll reserve judgement for a later date.

The first quarter was when the Colts had their 1st string in the game, and Barber looked like Sega!, while Jones looked very good. Barber looked better later against the Colts 2nd and 3rd string. But somehow I dont think teams will be playing their 2nd or 3rd string against Dallas this yr.

The first quarter was when the Colts had their 1st string in the game, and Barber looked like Sega!, while Jones looked very good. Barber looked better later against the Colts 2nd and 3rd string. But somehow I dont think teams will be playing their 2nd or 3rd string against Dallas this yr.

Barber was going down with minimal contact in the first quarter.

Sarge we all get it, you think Barber is inferior to Jones, many of us disagree....let it play out and then give us your told you so, but give it a rest already :D