[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This kid is sik!

SuperBalla

Seen this kid get pimped a lot lately. All I can say is it's peewee, the other kids will catch up by the time they're all in high school and it won't be this easy for him. What's worse is with all the hype surrounding him it'll probably all go to his head way before he ever gets a real chance at doing anything.

Seen this kid get pimped a lot lately. All I can say is it's peewee, the other kids will catch up by the time they're all in high school and it won't be this easy for him. What's worse is with all the hype surrounding him it'll probably all go to his head way before he ever gets a real chance at doing anything.

The kid broke my ankle while I sat at my desk.

This kid has no future in the NFL. Not once did I see a decent celebration dance, taunt, or other sportsman like conduct. He doesn't appear to be packing, have a posse, or have any pitbulls tied up nearby. Why kind of an athlete does he think he is?

He has good open field moves, but that is also one well coached team. There were some sick blocks thrown out there.

Very true. I have never seen a pee wee team run the Wing T offense like that before.

Very true. I have never seen a pee wee team run the Wing T offense like that before.

When I coached peewee, we ran the single and the double wing but the one thing that really stands out to me is those are some very discplined, practiced kids. Getting 11 kids to all block like that is amazing. That kid had some great open field moves that cannot be taught but as so often happens, it will all depend on what size he is growing up. We had one kid who was a great RB but there was no way he would play when he got to HS because he was so small.

I liked on one kickoff the kid was cutting back so much that he set up some great pancake blocks.