[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

please rate my team

bstill

Your team seems to be too good to be true. Addai, Henry, Smith, and Bolden are all studs. Just curious what the other teams look like. It seems to me that you are drafting with a bunch of guys who don't know what they are doing.

some guys made mistakes but most have years in ffl. i drafted 6th and took addai, then henry, smith then boldin, gates then mcnabb, one team drafted rbs with his first 4 picks, dont ask me why. i do like my depth but i dont feel i am stacked. i also waitd on k and dst till my last 4 picks, ravens, bears went early like inn the 6,7th rounds.

some guys made mistakes but most have years in ffl. i drafted 6th and took addai, then henry, smith then boldin, gates then mcnabb, one team drafted rbs with his first 4 picks, dont ask me why. i do like my depth but i dont feel i am stacked. i also waitd on k and dst till my last 4 picks, ravens, bears went early like inn the 6,7th rounds.

Actually, at least a few of them must be idiots. Picks 1 and 2 seem fair enough, but Smith should have been long gone by 3, Boldin gone by 4 (maybe not), Gates certainly should have been gone by 5. McNabb is fair enough at 6.

Over all, there have been worse cases of dudes bragging about getting over on a bunch of 10 year olds with downs but this is almost up there.

one guy took brees in 2nd, brady in 2nd, palmer in 2nd. holt chad owens harrison were all taken in front of smith. most owners didnt like delhomme throwing to him.. i took gates in 4th round not 5th and boldin in the 5th. i know there were some questionable picks in my league but there are that in every league. most guys like the qb in this league cause of the 6 pt td pass, i waited on the run took some good recievers and when everyone was looking for wr and rb i grabbed mcnabb and gates. the league has been together for 5 years and has been competive every year.

:D :D :wacko: :wacko:

:wacko: :wacko: :D:sick:

:brow::brew: :brew: :sick:

Being OC, I liked the formation here.

damm grits whats ur problem

It's never him with the problem. So don't ask. Try rephrasing your question next time.

They never learn. I think I learned some time last week by posting some stupid question about a draft and quickly learned my lesson. This guy just keeps going and going. Enough already. Learn from others' mistakes and move on. I can totally understand why so many guys on her rip on others when they make these horrible posts. I am truely sorry for wasting your time last week with my stupid post. I now know how dumb is was and will never do it again. Now I hope everyone else could just stop posting about their stupid lame ass drafts. NOBODY CARES!!!

In other news, Rex looks horrible tonight.