[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Miss Teen South Carolina

detlef

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone really care what she says?

Listen, chick is hot. Don't get me wrong, but she's not so one-of-a-kind smoking hot that you could tolerate whatever insanely frustrating BS you'd have to endure to get to where you really needed this thing to go.

I mean, she looks like a particularly nice version of what typically comes from affluent darwinism. That is, wealthy dudes pull attractive mates, they make pretty children with money who pull attractive mates, who make prettier children with money, etc. The result, enough 18 year old girls about as hot as her that you can selectively salivate over the ones that don't make you want to cram sharp things into your ears when they talk.

Listen, chick is hot. Don't get me wrong, but she's not so one-of-a-kind smoking hot that you could tolerate whatever insanely frustrating BS you'd have to endure to get to where you really needed this thing to go.

I mean, she looks like a particularly nice version of what typically comes from affluent darwinism. That is, wealthy dudes pull attractive mates, they make pretty children with money who pull attractive mates, who make prettier children with money, etc. The result, enough 18 year old girls about as hot as her that you can selectively salivate over the ones that don't make you want to cram sharp things into your ears when they talk.

I believe...um...we should...like make out...such as and I feel...I like stuff...

Where is the guy always talking about NC co-ed when a celebrity's hawtness is being discussed? Tal about a prime thread for his assertion he is making time with half the co-eds at NC.

For the record, I am not "making time" with half the coeds at UNC. Not only am I happily married... well let's just say that I'm not making time with half the coeds at UNC. My point is simply that you could walk through campus and see no shortage of girls at least as hot as her.

For the record, I am not "making time" with half the coeds at UNC. Not only am I happily married... well let's just say that I'm not making time with half the coeds at UNC. My point is simply that you could walk through campus and see no shortage of girls at least as hot as her.

Ahahaha I forgot that it was YOU detlef. :wacko:

Holden Caulfield, is that you?

Ok, now that's funny. A Catcher in the Rye reference in the tailgate. :D

Must be classics day. I believe To Kill a Mockingbird is being discussed in another thread. :D

Edited by cre8tiff

Cut the girl some slack. I'm sure she's under a lot of pressure up there. It was kind of a stupid question anyway. i'm sure it makes everyone feel so smart see others fail.

Oh, you're just trying to get in her pants.

She'll be a fine US American.
Pete Garbacki said "the only intelligent thing she did was to specify 'U.S. Americans.' Canadians and Mexicans are also 'Americans' technically. We are of the United States. That is actually an intelligent thing that many of your readers are too dense to understand."

This was accurate. North, Central, and South Americans are all Americans.

This was accurate. North, Central, and South Americans are all Americans.

:D Now I'm lumped in with this chick.

I think if you asked Canadians if they are Americans they might punch you in the face. Mexicans on the other hand might be a different story. :D

:D Now I'm lumped in with this chick.

I think if you asked Canadians if they are Americans they might punch you in the face. Mexicans on the other hand might be a different story. :D

actually they get mad... " stupid southerners dont know geography"

if you asked Canadians if they are Americans they might punch you in the face.

Nah, a Canadian would wait for another American to come along and ask him to punch you in the face. They depend on America for all their protection.

Cut the girl some slack. I'm sure she's under a lot of pressure up there. It was kind of a stupid question anyway. i'm sure it makes everyone feel so smart see others fail.

Which is precisely why I didn't expect the most insightful response of all time. However, there's a long way between totally nailing the answer and babbling on about S Africa and "the Iraq".

I mean, she said "the Iraq" twice.

Nah, a Canadian would wait for another American to come along and ask him to punch you in the face. They depend on America for all their protection.

Very true, especially the French Canadians.