[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hope Dorey's right

Sturphy

5 teams drafted so far. Only 1 more to go, mercifully.

I've got Roethlisberger on 1 team

Ronnie Brown on 2

Adrian Peterson on 2

Santonio Holmes on 2

Andre Johnson on 2

And my personal favorite sleeper, Bo Scaife on 4 teams. Took him in the last or next to last round in each. Get him and go home happy this year I reckon.

Glad you posted your blog entry after most of my drafts DMD!

I was talking about Adrian Peterson on Chicago though... :D

You lie!

:D

No wait...yeah...ok

uh..."Yeah people, Adrian Peterson of the Chicago Bears is the sleeper he was speaking of. Go forth and draft him early."

Edited by Sturphy

I was talking about Adrian Peterson on Chicago though... :D
My local drafts tomorrow night. If someone drafts Peterson without specifying which, I'm presuming they mean Chicago and will then draft Peterson of the Vikings.

Seems like a lot of my league mates must be huddlers, cuz most of these guys were not slept on at all during my draft.

R. Brown went 1.9

A. Peterson went 3.3

B. Jacobs went 3.5

A. Johnson went 4.7

S. Holmes 8.2

etc.

etc.

Seems like a lot of my league mates must be huddlers, cuz most of these guys were not slept on at all during my draft.

R. Brown went 1.9

A. Peterson went 3.3

B. Jacobs went 3.5

A. Johnson went 4.7

S. Holmes 8.2

etc.

etc.

that's actually pretty good value if you ask me...

certainly not slipping, but good value imo

My local drafts tomorrow night. If someone drafts Peterson without specifying which, I'm presuming they mean Chicago and will then draft Peterson of the Vikings.

yeah, that'll go over well

I can think of maybe 3 guys on his list that you could realistically call a true "sleeper". So, if he thinks that Ronnie Brown is going to be a sleeper, and he has him ranked as the #9 RB, I'm assuming that he thinks he's going to finish the year as a Top-5 RB. Otherwise, why put him on the list? Peterson's not a sleeper - everybody and their brother knows about this guy, and he's routinely targeted as a #3 RB on every list I've seen. His ADP certainly is no value right now.

Andre Johnson and Calvin Johnson??? Yeah...those guys are going to fall right under the radar in most drafts!

He should have just called the article "Some random guys I like".

Edited by SpeedRacer

So add your sleepers by position with the definition -will significantly outperform their ADP Here's mine:

QB-Alex Smith

WR-Bernard Berrian

RB-Jerious Norwood

TE-David Martin (Scaife too obvious but really the choice)

D-Vikings

QB - Alex Smith

WR - Brandon Marshall

RB - Deshaun Foster

TE - Scaife

D - Washington

Those are players that I drafted/bought this year in many teams that have pretty much all raised in value now from where I got them in the last two months

I can think of maybe 3 guys on his list that you could realistically call a true "sleeper". So, if he thinks that Ronnie Brown is going to be a sleeper, and he has him ranked as the #9 RB, I'm assuming that he thinks he's going to finish the year as a Top-5 RB. Otherwise, why put him on the list? Peterson's not a sleeper - everybody and their brother knows about this guy, and he's routinely targeted as a #3 RB on every list I've seen. His ADP certainly is no value right now.

Andre Johnson and Calvin Johnson??? Yeah...those guys are going to fall right under the radar in most drafts!

He should have just called the article "Some random guys I like".

Yeah, he has my vote for Noob Tool of the Year! :D