[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Griese to start

Randall

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IIRC, Griese doesn't have near the long ball Rex has so I would think his TEs might receive a boost but that's pure speculation.

I would agree with that. Griese will be doing lots of short passes probably this week. Good call on the TEs as Olsen hopefully will continue his growth.

Is there any value at all to pick up Griese?

No. Not on an offense that can't run and whose #2 WR has disappeared.

What does this do for a guy like Berrian? I like the matchup, but didn't like the QB throwing to him. Does he return to early 2006 form?

Griese will probably hurt Berrian's value significantly. Berrian was a home run threat and Griese doesn't have much of an arm.

Grossman kept defenders back. Cedric just has no vision whatsoever. Griese doesn't have the arm Rex does. As bad as Rex has been, Cedric hasn't been any better at RB.

Moose's problem isn't Rex. It's that he can't get seperation.

My Bears's issues run far beyond Rex at this point. IMHO We're looking at no better than a 9-7 season. I'd be surprised if we beat the Lions this weekend. We don't have the guys to cover their WR's.

As a Benson owner, this news makes me very happy. Griese will be able to do enough with his arm to keep defenders back. Benson should be in for a big game this weekend.

Offensive line still blows. I can see Benson having a good game, but it doesn't say much about the team otherwise and for future games.