[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys / Pats game thread

whomper

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch...........Looks like we have a few more levels to go. Secondary needs A LOT of work.

Newman is maybe 8-%, and Henry missed this game. The playing time Reeves is getting will make him a better CB for the playoffs, espeically in 3 WR sets. Dallas didnt play well today, but this game maybe exactly what they need to mop up in the NFC the rest of the way.

Get real, you thnk that PI call was legit. There were several others as bad.

Dallas wins the SuperBowl. Mark it down right now.

Which one? The offensive PI on Moss in the endzone??? Yah, that was pretty lame.

Your team got throttled & it was closer than it should've been. The only thing we should mark down is how big of a TOOL you are!

Edited by Finger

Welcome to the AFC, Cowboys fans. This is why your conference hasn't won a SB in five years.

Dallas wins the Superbowl. Enjoy this win New England. If you are good enough to get past Indy in the playoffs, we will gladly kick the snot out of you in the Super Bowl.

Enjoy my sig. :D

Newman is maybe 8-%, and Henry missed this game. The playing time Reeves is getting will make him a better CB for the playoffs, espeically in 3 WR sets. Dallas didnt play well today, but this game maybe exactly what they need to mop up in the NFC the rest of the way.

I agree. Holding call on that first down run could have changed the outcome. We may have only lost by 7 to 10. :D Defense was on the field entirely to long. We played with the best for 3 quarters so I am very satisfied we have a good club. New England was on their heals in the third but we couldn't keep the ball to wear them out. Well we also couldn't stop the pass at all. TOP was way to lopsided. If we are healthy and we meet again I think it will be one heck of a game.............On to the Vikings who we had better be ready for. AP ran wild today.

Dallas got beat by the better team..3rd down conversions were absolutely ridiculous for NE..They dissected them..That being said Dallas could have definetly made a game of this if they didnt kill themselves with penalties..You cant overcome those penalties against the best team in the NFL..Between awesome excecution by the Pats and gifts by Dallas we had no shot..

Dallas wins the Superbowl. Enjoy this win New England. If you are good enough to get past Indy in the playoffs, we will gladly kick the snot out of you in the Super Bowl.

In order to win the Super Bowl Dallas will have to score more then 20 points on such a sorry old Defense.

Welcome to the AFC, Cowboys fans. This is why your conference hasn't won a SB in five years.

No doubt, the Pats and Colts are the best in the league. Was hoping Dallas could cover at least, but it wasn't to be. NE (and a couple of 'timely' calls) wore them down. Nonetheless, at least they look like they'll hit the 11 win plateau though, which is an improvement over the last 10 years.

With that defense the Cowboys will be lucky to make it out of the (JV) NFC

:D

Edited by Finger

lolol...you are a joke

hey heres a great idea...lets throw a jump ball to some guy named "hurd" on 3rd down...then take the fg and kick off to wes welker instead of going for it!!

I agree..That was so Fin stupid