[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys / Pats game thread

whomper

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you people still humping each other's legs in here hoping to get the first and best shot off? :D

It's over......it's a W for the Pats. The Cowboys showed respect, outside of TO who you wouldn't expect it from.

Hope the 2 teams meet again at the end of the road. It would make for a fun SB!!

and just one last thing.....

watching the Patriots post game and press conferences.....

the PATRIOT locker room floor was ABSOLUTLEY LITTERED with popcorn!!!!

True.

LOL!

LOL

Some Dallas fan delivered 25 gallons of popcorn to the Pats locker room before the game. Pats littered it all over the place after the game.

Are you people still humping each other's legs in here hoping to get the first and best shot off? :D

It's over......it's a W for the Pats. The Cowboys showed respect, outside of TO who you wouldn't expect it from.

Hope the 2 teams meet again at the end of the road. It would make for a fun SB!!

Not as fun as a Steelers - Cowboys Super Bowl..................the battle for # 6 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Personally I think the Browns put up the best performance against New England. Browns actually shutout the Patriots in the 3rd quarter.

ugly :D tuna

That's all well and good, but I look at it like this - the Cowboys were winning with 5 minutes left in the 3rd Q. Also, the Pats didn't exactly play very well against CLE - they played well against DAL (let's face it - DAL's run D completely took away the running game) and the Cowboys hung with them for most of them game. If not for a couple calls going the other way, the score would've been much closer.

For all of you responding to UT, you are wasting your time. He lies, he welches, he deletes post, and he's clueless. All of which have been PROVEN multiple times. Just a heads up. TIA.

You love him.

Can we get some Huddle shirts made that read "UT IS MY HOMEBOY", with a pic of that little bare-assed moonie on it?

Pittsburgh never beat NE in the playoffs.....Its a Historical Fact. Just ask Menudo!

PS. Steelers can always dream !!! No shame in that

God, you are stupid. You might want to go back and delete that one............. :D

:wacko:

January 3, 1998

Pittsburgh Steelers 7, New England Patriots 6

Also, which team has the most recent Lombardi trophy ?

Edited by Menudo

Not really surprising, as the Cowboys had not played anybody of signifigance, and almost lost to a Buffalo team( that outplayed them). The Cowboys were one of the weakest 5-0 teams to ever lace'em up. The entire NFC will be a massive log jam by week 10 or 11 as it has NO elite teams to speak of at this point......5-1 vs 4-2.......meh.

God, you are stupid. You might want to go back and delete that one............. :wacko:

:wacko:

January 3, 1998

Pittsburgh Steelers 7, New England Patriots 6

Also, which team has the most recent Lombardi trophy ?

Belichick was not coaching that team back then. Pittsburgh was never successful going through NE during the genius era. You said "Also, which team has the most recent Lombardi trophy ?" Did you just say that??? lmao :D Is that what your pinning your success too. Read my sig, it says it all. Enough said!

Belichick was not coaching that team back then. Pittsburgh was never successful going through NE during the genius era. You said "Also, which team has the most recent Lombardi trophy ?" Did you just say that??? lmao :D Is that what your pinning your success too. Read my sig, it says it all. Enough said!

You didn't say 'during the Belichick' era. You said:

Pittsburgh never beat NE in the playoffs.....Its a Historical Fact. Just ask Menudo!

It's just you spewing worthless, inaccurate garbage, so, it isn't surprising.

Yes, I did just say "Which team has the most recent Lombardi Trophy ?"

I could also say, "Which team has more Lombardi Trophies?"

The answer to both questions is the same.

Does anyone get the feeling that Belichick would love to have an undefeated season on his already impressive resume.

But before we can crown that I want to see them get past Indy in Week 9. I truely believe if any team can do it, it would be the Patriots modern dynasty. I think all the hard work this dynasty has done the past 7 years the are most deserving.

-ATBB

Sorry So Sloppy, typing from my iPhone on the train.

Penalties killed the boys.

The holding call on the MB3 4th and 1 conversion was the turning point of the game. The boys were driving only down by 7. Cut down on the penalties and this is a much different ballgame.

That was a good game. The Boyz down fall was starting out too slowly. That's the main difference beteween Brady and Romo. Brady wakes up ready to throw tds and Romo takes a quarter to get warm. Does anyone think the officials suck? I think we got the short end of the popularity stick on a few occasions but we still had 12 penalties. Can't expect to beat a good team like that. Any way where the hell do I pick up the sig? I obviously picked the Cowboyz.

Here. Sig and avatar.