[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brown DOWN

theeohiostate

(Rotoworld) Ronnie Brown injured his right leg on Sunday attempting to make a tackle after a New England interception.

Impact: Brown's leg buckled underneath him as he planted while trying to tackle Randall Gay. He was able to get up and walk off the field under his own power, and later headed to the locker room. He will not return today. He finished with 17 rushes for 76 yards, and four catches for 28 yards, looking good against a New England defense that was keying in on him.

Well, at least it doesn't sound too devastating. Could just be a bruised ego with a loss like today.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know, I just really have never seen(team wise I've seen it it hit the Panthers twice 2004 and 2006) the IR bug hit this hard. I see names on the WW of potential starters that I've never heard of before...this is just fuggin eerie the way these guys are dropping like flies. Who's next? Some real BIG name? Pretty sad season overall league wise-very sad indeed.

you can walk off the field under your own power with an ACL. that's what scares me.

Im pretty sure Terrel Davis walked off under his own power when he tore his.. :D Say it aint so Ronnie

Wow he has been a bright spot for me this year. :D By far the worst fantasy season of my career,even worse than my first two years as a newbie tool and it is due to injuries.I will have directly lost 3 games this season due to injuries that have happened during the course of a game.I will be 1-6 and just as easily could be 4-3.

Latest from Rotoworld

Ronnie Brown told FOX's Jay Glazer after Sunday's game that his worst fear is that he tore his ACL.

Brown won't know the full extent of his injury until he gets an MRI Monday, and since initial X-rays were negative, it seems unlikely that his ACL is torn. But Jesse Chatman should be owned in all leagues at this point, and Brown owners shouldn't be counting on him to play vs. the Giants in Week 8.